- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 08 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago How To Prepare How To Prepare Maharashtrian Sweet Anarse Recipe
- 16 hrs ago How Personality Traits Can Predict People's Musical Taste
- 17 hrs ago 'Goblin Mode' Is Oxford English Dictionary's Word Of The Year: Reflection Of Life In A Post-Pandemic World?
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Shiv Thakare’s Ex-GF Veena Jagtap Set To Make Wild Card Entry In Salman’s Show?
- Technology Amazon Kindle 11th Gen Launched In India: ₹1000 Discount For Early Buyers
- Finance Dharmaj Crop Guard Shares Debut, With 12 Pc Premium
- Sports ONE Chairman and CEO Chatri Sityodtong labels Anatoly Malykhin as 'best heavyweight on planet'
- Education NEET UG Counseling 2022: MCC Issues Round 1 and Round 2 Joined Candidates List
- Automobiles Top 5 Maruti Suzuki Cars In November 2022
- News Himachal polls: CM Thakur wins Seraj as BJP leads in 31
- Travel Best Offbeat Destinations To Visit In North India During Winters
Diwali is not only the 'festival of lights', it is the time to drool over some delicious sweets and desserts. Not only we lit our house to welcome Goddess Laxmi, but we organise feasts to capture the happy spirit of the festival.
Also, sweets have always been an essential aspect of all festivities, but this can be a strict no-no for people suffering from diabetes, obesity, or even dental issues. Fret not, we are here to make sure that you have a healthy indulgence during this festive season, which will be absolutely guilt-free. Check out the delicious and easy Vegan Sugar-free Walnut And Date Truffles.
How To Prepare Date Truffles
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Sweets
- Dates- 10-12 pieces
- Hot water- 1 cup
- Coffee - 2 tsp
- Walnuts/Almonds- 3/4th Cup
- Coconut- 2 tbsp shredded
- Cocoa- 1tbsp
- Dark Chocolate- 2 tbsp
- Vanilla Essense
1. Deseed 10-12 dates and dry them a bit before preparing the truffle.
2. Soak the dates in hot water and add 2 tsp coffee. Keep the mix aside for 15 minutes.
3. In a food processor, add ¾ cup walnuts and grind it till it becomes a fine powder.
4. Add 3 tbsp cocoa, 2 tbsp shredded coconut to the mix and also dark chocolate to give it a smooth and creamy texture.
5. Process the mix till everything comes together and takes shape.
6. Add refined, coconut oil or olive oil to your palm and make small balls.
7. Lastly, you can roll them in either desiccated coconut or sprinkles.
- People - 10
- Calories - 49
- Protein - 6 g
- Carbohydrates - 7 g
- Fiber - 1 g
- Easy And Tasty Ginger Almond Cookies Recipe
- Diwali 2022: Tips To Enjoy Diwali Sweets Healthily
- Durga Puja 2022: Goddess Durga's Favourite Flowers, Sweets, Fruits And Colours
- Raksha Bandhan Recipe: How To Prepare Gulab Jamun From Sweet Potatoes
- This Raksha Bandhan, Treat Your Siblings With The Goodness Of Peanut Laddus: A Must-Try Recipe
- Ramadan Special Sweets: How To Prepare Mango Kesari During The Festival
- Ramadan Special Sweets: How To Prepare Carrot Kalakand
- Holi Sweet Recipes For 2022: How To Prepare Coconut Peda
- Makar Sankranti: Recipe For Til Ke Ladoo
- COVID-19 And Diwali: Healthy Gift Options This Pandemic
- COVID-19 And Diwali Celebration: Healthy And Immune-Boosting Alternatives To Sweets
- Independence Day 2021: Let’s Indulge In Gastronomical Journey Of Kolkata's Pre-Independence Eateries