- 5 min ago Flashback Friday: Decoding Smita Patil’s Fashion From The Movie Mirch Masala
- 1 hr ago 8 Fashion Lessons To Take From Kriti Sanon’s Instagram Feed To Elevate Your Style
- 5 hrs ago Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 5 hrs ago Stay-At-Home Fashion Diaries: Hailey Bieber’s 3 Simple Looks That Can Give You Insta-Worthy Moments
- News COVID-19 Zydus Cadila gets emergency use approval for single dose of Virafin
- Movies Manoj Bajpayee Refuses To Celebrate His Birthday Because Nation Is Suffering; Says 'Does Not Feel Right'
- Sports IPL 2021: Best moment in life after my Test debut: Axar Patel
- Finance SBI Launches Video KYC Based Account Opening Feature, Details Inside
- Automobiles Current Lockdown & Curfew Restrictions Likely To Affect Car & Bike Sales Again In 2021
- Technology Vi Message Center Number: Get All States Vi Message/SMS Center Number Details
- Education KVS Admission 2021 For Class 1 Merit List Delayed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
Are you looking forward to making a delicious and unique curry to have with your laccha paratha, luchi or kachori? Aloo curry is one of those recipes that always go well with kachori, luchi or laccha paratha. People are often seen enjoying different types of aloo recipes on different occasions. But if you are already bored of the traditional aloo recipe and want to enjoy something fresh and unique, then we are here with the same.
The next time, you brainstorm for preparing a deliciou aloo curry, then you can surely opt for hing aloo. Though you may not have heard about it, this is one of the potato recipes that you must try. Prepared using baby or medium-sized potatoes, the recipe is made without onions and garlic. The recipe contains a generous amount of cumin seeds and heeng which in return gives a wonderful taste to the recipe.
So, if you are already excited to know more about this recipe, then scroll down the article to read more.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Vegetarian
- 10-12 boiled and peeled baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of Ghee
- 1 teaspoon of jeera
- ½ teaspoon of Heeng
- 1 tablespoon of coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon of fenugreek
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon of garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Coriander (Chopped)
- Salt as per you taste
1. First of all heat ghee in a pan.
2. After this add jeera and hing. Saute for 30-40 seconds on medium flame.
3. Next, add fenugreek seeds.
4. Let the seeds splutter for 20-30 seconds on medium flame.
5. Now add the chopped tomatoes and cook for two minutes.
6. After this, add coriander powder, chilli powder along with turmeric powder and garam masala powder.
7. Mix everything well and then add salt.
8. Cook for two more minutes.
9. Using your hand, break the boiled potatoes and add into the pan.
10. Combine everything nicely and then add a cup of water into the pan.
11. Cook for 7-8 minutes on medium flame.
12. After 7-8 minutes, turn off the flame and garnish the curry with chopped green chilli and fresh coriander leaves.
13. Serve hot with luchi, laccha paratha or kachori.
- The next time, you brainstorm for preparing a deliciou aloo curry, then you can surely opt for hing aloo.
- People - 4
- 145kcal - kcal
- Fat - 7 g
- Protein - 3g
- Carbs - 16 g
- Fiber - 3 g