- 10 hrs ago Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- 12 hrs ago National Girl Child Day (24 January): Healthy Food For Teenage Girls
- 12 hrs ago National Tourism Day 2021: History And Significance Of This Day
- 13 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 24 January To 30 January
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Sidharth Shukla Shows The Mirror To Nikki Tamboli And Aly Goni About Their Conduct In The House
- Sports Hero I-League: TRAU grab first win of season against Chennai City
- News Mamata from 'demoness' culture, has faulty DNA: BJP MLA
- Automobiles 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Hamburger buns are one of the most essential ingredients when preparing hamburger sandwiches. When it comes to hamburger buns, you will find them in various supermarkets. However, you won't deny that these buns may not be that soft and fresh as those prepared at your home. In order to know about the recipe of hamburger, read more.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Snacks
Serves: 8 Pieces
- 3½ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of lukewarm water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1¼ teaspoons of salt
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons milk
- First things first, you need to mix the ingredients needed for kneading the dough.
- You can either use your hand or a mixer to knead a smooth and soft dough.
- Once kneaded, cover the dough and let it sit for 1-2 hours.
- When you allow the dough to sit for 1-2 hours, the dough will seem to double in size.
- After this, deflate and divide the dough into 8-9 equal pieces.
- Now give a round shape to all of the small dough pieces and then flatten the balls to give it a size that of a bun.
- Take a parchment-lined baking sheet or a greased tissue paper and place the buns over it.
- Let the buns sit until they seem slightly puffed.
- Now apply melted butter over the buns with the help of a brush.
- Now bake the buns in a preheated oven on 375°F until golden in colour or for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Once the buns turn golden in colour, take out the buns and let them cool down on their own.
- Hamburger buns are one of the most essential ingredients when preparing hamburger sandwiches.
- Pieces - 8
- kcal - 292kcal
- Fat - 7 g
- Protein - 7.9 g
- Carbs - 48.6 g
- Cholesterol - 58.1 mg