- 7 hrs ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 16 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 17 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 17 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Is Rock Steady At First Place; Shakti Out Of TRP Race
- News PM tears into Pakistan at 'Howdy Modi', says "Its a breeding ground of terrorism"
- Sports Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool: Joy of six for Klopp's men
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Grana padano potage is a rich, nourishing and creamy soup. It's a famous Italian recipe. Grana padano is sometimes called the 'poor man's parmesan cheese'. The cheese develops a rich flavour and granular texture.
Chef Ajay Thakur gives us a piping hot Italian gem of a recipe for people who love cheese and relish the creamy flavour of the soup. The soup has a fusion of great flavours like bay leaf and cheese. We are sure it will be exciting to try this recipe and feel the flavours melting in your mouth.
Recipe By: Chef Ajay Thakur
Recipe Type: Soup
Carrot - 1 cup
Celery - 1 cup
Onion - 1 cup
Garlic (chopped) - 2 tbsp
Onion (chopped) - 10
Bay leaf - 3
Peppercorn - 10
Parsley stalk - 20 g
White wine - 2 tbsp
Parmesan cheese - ½ cup
Broccoli florets - 3-4
Water - 1.5 lt
Olive oil - 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
1. All we have to do first is to make a stock with carrot, onion, celery, parsley, bay leaf, peppercorn and water.
2. Now, place all the ingredients in a sauce pan and simmer for 1 hour.
3. Next, strain in a double strainer to retain the vegetable stock.
4. Now, take a frying pan to start cooking.
5. Add some oil in the frying pan and sauté the onion and garlic for sometime.
6. De-glaze the pan with the white wine, so that it spreads well and simmer for a minute.
7. Add in the vegetable stock to the pan.
8. Now, add broccoli florets to the vegetable stock and allow it to simmer for a minute.
9. Add in 35 g of the cheese.
10. Season with salt to taste.
11. Place the soup in a soup plate and garnish it with the remaining cheese.
12. Hot soup is now ready to serve.
- 1. You can prepare this soup with cauliflower as well.
- Serving Size - 1 bowl
- Calories - 99 cal
- Fat - 7 g
- Protein - 8 g