- 11 hrs ago Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- 12 hrs ago National Girl Child Day (24 January): Healthy Food For Teenage Girls
- 12 hrs ago National Tourism Day 2021: History And Significance Of This Day
- 14 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 24 January To 30 January
- News PM Oli removed from Nepal's ruling party amid political chaos
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Sidharth Shukla Shows The Mirror To Nikki Tamboli And Aly Goni About Their Conduct In The House
- Sports Hero I-League: TRAU grab first win of season against Chennai City
- Automobiles 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
One of the greatest challenges before mothers are to decide what breakfast to prepare for their kids. This is because kids often throw tantrums while eating and at times would deny eating something which is good for their health. They may often ask you to allow them eat candies, fries, chips and many other junk food. But we understand that being a mother you would never want your child to eat anything that would affect their health in an adverse manner.
Therefore, today we are here to tell you about a super cool, delicious yet healthy recipe that is quite easy to cook. The recipe that we are going to share is of Dole Whip which is quite popular among kids.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 4 cups of pineapple juice
- ¾ cup of vanilla ice cream (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- A splash of lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- First things first, combine everything in a blender.
- Blend everything until you get a smooth and ultra creamy texture.
- Drop a few pineapple chunks, if you want.
- Blend for not more than 3 minutes.
- After this pour the blended mixture into desert cups or small bowls.
- Now you can freeze the mixture in the refrigerator for at least half an hour.
- You also need to fill some of the mixture into a piping bag having 1M star tip.
- After this swirl the mixture over the refrigerated mixture to form a swirl whipped shape.
- Serve after sprinkling some tutti frutti over the dole whip.
- The recipe that we are going to share is of Dole Whip which is quite popular among kids.
- 3 - People
- kcal - 261 kcal
- Fat - 3 g
- Protein - 3 g
- Carbs - 53 g
- Fiber - 3 g