- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 04 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 8 hrs ago Can Valentine's Day Have A Negative Influence On Romantic Partners?
- 9 hrs ago Nora Fatehi Fitness Tips: 4 Lessons From The Dancing Diva!
- 9 hrs ago Parenting Tips: 5 Reasons Why You Should Switch To Plastic-Free Toys
- Movies Michael Day 1 Box Office Collection: Vijay Sethupathi and Lokesh Kanagaraj's Names In The Poster Made It Big
- Finance This HDFC Group Company Stock Hit 52-Week Low, Should You Buy?
- Sports Dipa Karmakar serving 21-month doping suspension till July 2023
- News What Yogi Adityanath said on Boycott Bollywood trend
- Travel Honeymoon special: Most Romantic cities in the World
- Automobiles Tata Harrier, Safari Red Dark Edition Launch In March – ADAS, Bigger Screen & More
- Technology Realme 10 Pro Coca-Cola Edition India Launch Confirmed: Pre-Booking May Earn Free Smartphone
- Education UGC NET December Exam 2022: Exam City Intimation Link will be available soon; Check Details Here
Dalgona Coffee Recipe: How To Prepare It At Your Home
Dalgona coffee is no doubt one of the things that got popular during the lockdown. It really ruled the internet for weeks and even today it is still popular among coffee lovers. Though this recipe belongs to South Korea, it really made an impact all over the world in a very short time. It is prepared using instant coffee powder, sugar, milk and water.
It is one of the delicious and strong drinks that you can have every morning. If you are wondering how you can prepare Dalgona Coffee at your home, then scroll down the article to read about the recipe.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Beverage
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee powder
- 1½ cups of warm milk
- 2 tablespoons of cold water
- 3-4 ice cubes
1. Take a small bowl and add sugar, coffee powder and water in it.
2. Now blend the ingredients until the mixture turns smooth and foamy.
3. Continue to whisk until you get a thick foamy texture. You will also see that the colour of the mixture changes significantly.
4. Once you get the desired result, half-fill two glasses with warm milk and add ice cubes in it.
5. Now put dollops of whisked coffee into the cups and here's your dalgona coffee ready to drink.
- Dalgona coffee is no doubt one of the things that got popular during the lockdown.
- People - 2
- kcal - 192 kcal
- Fat - 6 g
- Protein - 6 g
- Carbs - 29 g
- Sugar - 27 g
Things To Keep In Mind
1. In order to make dalgona coffee, always use good-quality coffee powder.
2. You can use whole fat milk as well for preparing dalgona coffee.
3. In case you wish, you can boil the milk until it thickens slightly.
- Whipped Coffee Recipe: How To Prepare It At Your Home
- Ananya Panday's Favourite Skincare Ingredient: 3 Ways To Use It For Oily Skin
- Does You Kid Drink Coffee? Effects Of Caffeine In Children: How Much Is Too Much
- How To Prepare Smokey Flavoured Tandoori Coffee Recipe
- Hypertension: Is It Risky To Drink Black Coffee? What Is The Safe Amount?
- New Year 2023: Coffee Preferences According To Your Zodiac Sign
- Know What You Are As A Person Through Your Coffee Preferences
- Gestational Diabetes And Coffee: Can Coffee Reduce The Risk Of Gestational Diabetes?
- Why Apple, Not Coffee? Here’s Why You Should Consider Starting Your Day With This Fruit
- A Brief Note On The Perks Of Using Coffee As A Skincare Product
- Bulletproof Coffee Recipe: Here’s How You Can Make It Some Simple Steps
- 12 Amazing Health Benefits Of Turmeric Coffee And How To Prepare It