- 11 hrs ago Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- 12 hrs ago National Girl Child Day (24 January): Healthy Food For Teenage Girls
- 13 hrs ago National Tourism Day 2021: History And Significance Of This Day
- 14 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 24 January To 30 January
- News PM Oli removed from Nepal's ruling party amid political chaos
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Sidharth Shukla Shows The Mirror To Nikki Tamboli And Aly Goni About Their Conduct In The House
- Sports Hero I-League: TRAU grab first win of season against Chennai City
- Automobiles 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Dalgona coffee is no doubt one of the things that got popular during the lockdown. It really ruled the internet for weeks and even today it is still popular among coffee lovers. Though this recipe belongs to South Korea, it really made an impact all over the world in a very short time. It is prepared using instant coffee powder, sugar, milk and water.
It is one of the delicious and strong drinks that you can have every morning. If you are wondering how you can prepare Dalgona Coffee at your home, then scroll down the article to read about the recipe.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Beverage
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee powder
- 1½ cups of warm milk
- 2 tablespoons of cold water
- 3-4 ice cubes
1. Take a small bowl and add sugar, coffee powder and water in it.
2. Now blend the ingredients until the mixture turns smooth and foamy.
3. Continue to whisk until you get a thick foamy texture. You will also see that the colour of the mixture changes significantly.
4. Once you get the desired result, half-fill two glasses with warm milk and add ice cubes in it.
5. Now put dollops of whisked coffee into the cups and here's your dalgona coffee ready to drink.
- Dalgona coffee is no doubt one of the things that got popular during the lockdown.
- People - 2
- kcal - 192 kcal
- Fat - 6 g
- Protein - 6 g
- Carbs - 29 g
- Sugar - 27 g
Things To Keep In Mind
1. In order to make dalgona coffee, always use good-quality coffee powder.
2. You can use whole fat milk as well for preparing dalgona coffee.
3. In case you wish, you can boil the milk until it thickens slightly.