- 13 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 13 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 19 hrs ago Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021 Starts 26 July: Top 19 Categories With Lightning Deals And Offers!
- 20 hrs ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Copa Lolita is a dessert which is a cream caramel served with rum and raisin ice cream. Chef Sandeep Acharjee gives us a very simple recipe of the same.
We all love desserts - be it after dinner or when we feel low, or just about anytime in the world. To satiate your tastebuds, do try this recipe which has lots of ice cream and milkmaid.
You can serve this dessert in a small dessert glass as well.
Recipe By: Chef Sandeep Acharjee
Recipe Type: Dessert
Double cream - 500 g
Milk - 500 ml
Egg - 10
Milkmaid - 2 cups
Vanilla essence - 3-4 tsp
Sugar - 2 cups
1. Caramelise the sugar and put it into the prepared mould and keep it aside.
2. Boil the milk and double cream.
3. Beat egg, sugar and vanilla essence and add the milk mixture and strain it with a strainer.
4. Then, put into the prepared moulds.
5. Bake into pre-heated oven at 180 degree C for 45 minutes in a double boiler.
6. Serve the caramel flan with a scoop of rum and raisin ice cream.
- 1. The cream caramel can also be served with vanilla ice cream.
- Serving size - 1 small piece
- Calories - 278 cal
- Fat - 16 g
- Protein - 25 g
- Carbohydrates - 10 g
- Sugar - 6 g