- 3 hrs ago What Are The Reasons Behind Your Frequent Headaches?
- 10 hrs ago How To Contour Nose: Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginners
- 12 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Perfect Ethnic Outfits For The Special Occasion From B-Town Divas’ Wardrobe
- 13 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Jewellery Goals From Leading Actresses For Stay-at-Home Independence Day
- Sports MyKhel Exclusive: MS Dhoni retires: Dhoni a simple person with simple funda: Irfan Pathan
- Movies Hina Khan Opens Up About Saying Yes To Naagin 5 And The Criticism Meted Out To The Series
- News Pawar's censure of Parth is `family matter': Fadnavis
- Finance 9 Simple Measures To Fix Error In Your Income Tax Return
- Automobiles Kevin Raahul Enters Asia Book Of Records After Identifying 150 Car Logos In One Minute
- Travel Indians Visiting Nepal Will Now Have To Show Their ID cards
- Technology NVIDIA GeForce Special Event Announced; What To Expect?
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
Copa Lolita is a dessert which is a cream caramel served with rum and raisin ice cream. Chef Sandeep Acharjee gives us a very simple recipe of the same.
We all love desserts - be it after dinner or when we feel low, or just about anytime in the world. To satiate your tastebuds, do try this recipe which has lots of ice cream and milkmaid.
You can serve this dessert in a small dessert glass as well.
Recipe By: Chef Sandeep Acharjee
Recipe Type: Dessert
Double cream - 500 g
Milk - 500 ml
Egg - 10
Milkmaid - 2 cups
Vanilla essence - 3-4 tsp
Sugar - 2 cups
1. Caramelise the sugar and put it into the prepared mould and keep it aside.
2. Boil the milk and double cream.
3. Beat egg, sugar and vanilla essence and add the milk mixture and strain it with a strainer.
4. Then, put into the prepared moulds.
5. Bake into pre-heated oven at 180 degree C for 45 minutes in a double boiler.
6. Serve the caramel flan with a scoop of rum and raisin ice cream.
- 1. The cream caramel can also be served with vanilla ice cream.
- Serving size - 1 small piece
- Calories - 278 cal
- Fat - 16 g
- Protein - 25 g
- Carbohydrates - 10 g
- Sugar - 6 g