Copa Lolita is a dessert which is a cream caramel served with rum and raisin ice cream. Chef Sandeep Acharjee gives us a very simple recipe of the same.
We all love desserts - be it after dinner or when we feel low, or just about anytime in the world. To satiate your tastebuds, do try this recipe which has lots of ice cream and milkmaid.
You can serve this dessert in a small dessert glass as well.
Recipe By: Chef Sandeep Acharjee
Recipe Type: Dessert
Double cream - 500 g
Milk - 500 ml
Egg - 10
Milkmaid - 2 cups
Vanilla essence - 3-4 tsp
Sugar - 2 cups
1. Caramelise the sugar and put it into the prepared mould and keep it aside.
2. Boil the milk and double cream.
3. Beat egg, sugar and vanilla essence and add the milk mixture and strain it with a strainer.
4. Then, put into the prepared moulds.
5. Bake into pre-heated oven at 180 degree C for 45 minutes in a double boiler.
6. Serve the caramel flan with a scoop of rum and raisin ice cream.
- 1. The cream caramel can also be served with vanilla ice cream.
- Serving size - 1 small piece
- Calories - 278 cal
- Fat - 16 g
- Protein - 25 g
- Carbohydrates - 10 g
- Sugar - 6 g