- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 10 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 10 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 12 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Copa Lolita is a dessert which is a cream caramel served with rum and raisin ice cream. Chef Sandeep Acharjee gives us a very simple recipe of the same.
We all love desserts - be it after dinner or when we feel low, or just about anytime in the world. To satiate your tastebuds, do try this recipe which has lots of ice cream and milkmaid.
You can serve this dessert in a small dessert glass as well.
Recipe By: Chef Sandeep Acharjee
Recipe Type: Dessert
Double cream - 500 g
Milk - 500 ml
Egg - 10
Milkmaid - 2 cups
Vanilla essence - 3-4 tsp
Sugar - 2 cups
1. Caramelise the sugar and put it into the prepared mould and keep it aside.
2. Boil the milk and double cream.
3. Beat egg, sugar and vanilla essence and add the milk mixture and strain it with a strainer.
4. Then, put into the prepared moulds.
5. Bake into pre-heated oven at 180 degree C for 45 minutes in a double boiler.
6. Serve the caramel flan with a scoop of rum and raisin ice cream.
- 1. The cream caramel can also be served with vanilla ice cream.
- Serving size - 1 small piece
- Calories - 278 cal
- Fat - 16 g
- Protein - 25 g
- Carbohydrates - 10 g
- Sugar - 6 g