- 15 hrs ago Designer Virgil Abloh, Famous For High-End Streetwear, Passes Away At 41 From Cancer
- 17 hrs ago Omicron Reportedly Has 30+ Mutations In Spike Protein Region, May Bypass Vaccines: AIIMS Chief Randeep Guleria
- 18 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Awesome Smart And Elegant Watches For Women With Up To 60% Off
- 18 hrs ago Planning To Bleach Your Hair? 8 Things To Look Out For And A Step-By-Step Guide
- Automobiles Ather Energy Commissions Second Factory — Production To Hit 4 Lakh Units/Year
- Technology Indian-Born Parag Agarwal Is New Twitter CEO After Jack Dorsey Steps Down: New Changes Coming?
- Movies Satyameva Jayate 2 Day 5 Box Office Collection: John Abraham's Film Struggles At The Box Office
- News Omicron scare: Flights between India-Singapore resume under VTL
- Sports Ballon d'Or: Lionel Messi unsure if his record haul can be beaten after seventh crown
- Finance Small Cap Company Stock To Watch Out After Dolly Khanna Ups Stake
- Education KVPY Aptitude Test 2021 Date Announced, Check KVPY Fellowship Exam Date And Other Details Here
- Travel Discovery’s Lost Essence S2: Cyrus Sahukar Explores The Hidden Gems Of India
The strenuous fast of Ramzan or Ramadan needs to be supported with healthy and nutritious food that will refuel you at the end of the day. When fasting, you need a mind that is bent on the almighty. It should not falter with tiredness or deprivation.
The main problems faced during the Ramzan fast are lack of the nutritious compounds and dehydration. It is really a necessity that the food used to break your fast be rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fats.
You also need enough of liquid to ward off dehydration. This is the reason that fruits, dry fruits and juices are popular choices for breaking the fast. Another good choice is a good soup. Soups have the ingredients that you might not receive from having just fruits.
We bring you a healthy soup today. It is made with chicken and has ingredients that are immensely good for you. It is a clear soup that can easily be made at home.
It is very healthy, as you do not need to add a drop of oil or butter into it. This recipe has a very few ingredients and the preparation work is minimal. So, let's see how the clear chicken soup with honey is made.
Recipe By: Boldsky Staff
Recipe Type: appetizer
Chicken pieces - ½ cup
Minced ginger and garlic - 1 tsp
Chopped carrots, sweet corn, peas - ½ cup
Turmeric powder - ¼th tsp
Chopped coriander leaves - 2 tsp
Salt - to taste
Pepper - to taste
Water - 3 cups
Honey - 2-3 tsp
1. Take a pot. Add the chicken, carrots, peas and sweet corn to it.
2. Add water to it.
3. Add the turmeric, pepper and salt.
4. Bring the content of the pot to a boil.
5. Let it cook until the chicken is half cooked.
6. Now, add the coriander leaves and close the pot.
7. Let the chicken cook completely.
8. Do not overcook or the chicken may get chewy and turn rubbery.
9. Pour the soup into bowls.
10. Add a couple of teaspoons of honey into it and stir well.
11. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
12. Serve hot with bread or garlic bread sticks for best taste.
- 1. Cook the chicken clear soup on low flame for the recipe to taste its best.
- Serving size - 1 serve
- Calories - 220 cal
- Fat - 5 g
- Carbohydrates - 6 g
- Sugar - 2 g
- Fibre - 1 g