- 10 hrs ago Padma Awards 2022 Winners: Complete List Of Recipients Of The Prestigious Government Honour
- 12 hrs ago Expert Opinion: Mental Health And Behavioural Issues In Female Victims Of Violence Or Sexual Assault
- 21 hrs ago Pisces Horoscope 2022: Yearly Astrological Predictions About Life, Love, Career, Health And More
- 22 hrs ago Neglected Infectious Diseases May Be Tomorrow's Pandemic: Bharat Biotech Chief Dr Krishna Ella
- Technology Amazon Accessories Days Sale: Discount Offers On Headphones, Data Cards, Hard disk, Mouse, And More
- News Tatas take first step in Air India, to introduce ‘enhanced meal service’ in 4 flights on Thu
- Movies Melody Song Of The Year From Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata Will Be Out On February 14
- Sports India ODI, T20I Squads Against WI: Rohit to lead, Kuldeep, Bishnoi in; Bumrah, Shami rested, Ashwin dropped
- Finance Motilal Oswal Recommends To Buy This Technology Stock For 29% Return
- Automobiles Tork Kratos & Kratos R Electric Motorcycles Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.07 Lakh
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
Chocolate Day marks the third day of Valentine's Week. It is
observed on 9 February every year. Couples give each other various
chocolates to express their love and passion.
When it comes to making one's partner feel special, couples often do adorable things.
You too can do one such thing and that is baking a delicious cake for your partner.
This year make your partner feel special by preparing a delicious chocolate cake. To help you with this, we have brought an easy to make chocolate cake recipe.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 1¾ cups of all purpose flour
- ¾ cup of cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup of ghee or any vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of warm water
- 4 teaspoons of butter
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups of powdered sugar or icing sugar
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. First of all, you need to preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and add all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder and cocoa powder into it.
3. Mix everything we'll and then add sugar and salt into it.
4. Add ghee and two large eggs. Mix everything we'll. Make sure you blend well.
5. Now add a little quantity of milk while blending the ingredients well. Keep adding milk while blending everything.
6. Pour the warm water to ensure the consistency of the batter is not too thick. But you need to mix the batter while you add the warm water.
7. Mix well to make sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
8. Now take the cake baking mould or tin and grease it with ghee or butter. You can also place a parchment in it.
9. After this, you need to dust the cake tin with dry flour.
10. Now carefully pour the batter into the tin and bake for 30-40 minutes.
11. To check if the cake is baked well, insert a toothpick into it and see if it comes out clean. If yea, the cake is baked properly, else you'll have to bake for a few minutes more.
12. After you are done baking the cake, let it cool for 10 minutes, then take it out onto wire racks to begin the process of frosting.
1. First, melt butter in a bowl and then add cocoa powder into it.
2. Add milk and sugar into the mixture and beat the ingredients well.
3. Add vanilla extract.
4. Mix well and then add the frosting on the cake. Decorate the cake with some chocolate chips and chocolates of your choice.
- This year make your partner feel special by preparing a delicious chocolate cake. To help you with this, we have brought an easy to make chocolate cake recipe.
- People - 4
- kcal - 351 kcal
- Fat - 12 g
- Carbs - 55 g
- Sugar - 36 g
- Fiber - 4 g
- Mother’s Day 2021: Bake A Sooji Cake For Your Mother
- Bake Your Cake In Pressure Cooker With This Recipe
- Black Forest Cake Recipe for New Year Celebration
- Apples Cake Recipe
- Valentine’s Day 2021: How To Bake A Heart-Shaped Cake Without The Mould
- Christmas Recipe: How To Prepare Plum Cake At Home
- How To Make Easy Vanilla Cake Recipe
- How To Make Banana And Jam Cake Recipe
- Strawberry And Cream Swiss Roll Recipe
- Eggless Dry Fruit Cake Recipe: How To Prepare Eggless Dry Fruit Cake At Home
- Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe: How To Prepare Eggless Chocolate Cake At Home
- Gluten-free Chocolate Dessert Recipe: How To Prepare Gluten-free Chocolate Dessert