Chicken tikka pizza sounds interesting, isn't it? It's a perfect mix of Indian and Asian flavours. The exotic tastes of spices and chicken paired beautifully with cheese-filled pizza makes for a scrumptious treat for pizza lovers.
You can bring in a store-made pizza crust or if you have an oven at home, you can make the fresh dough and make the pizza. There will definitely be a difference in taste when you make a fresh dough. So, do try the pizza recipe at home.
Recipe By: Chef Anurag Basu
Recipe Type: Snacks
Pizza dough - for approx 3-4 pizzas
Pure olive oil - 3 tbsp
Makhani sauce - 4-5 tbsp
Chicken tikka - 1½ cups
Onions - 1 cup
Peppers - 1 cup
Curd - ½ cup
Mozzarella cheese - 1½ cup
Coriander leaves - a few leaves to garnish
For The Pizza Dough
Regular olive oil - 5-6 tbsp
Salt to taste
Sugar - 2 tsp
Water - ½ litre
Yeast dry - 3-4 tsp
Gluten - 1 tbsp
Bread improver - 1 tsp
1. Place all the ingredients, except water, into a large mixing bowl of the dough kneader.
2. Place the speed onto slow with a dough hook and mix well.
3. Add the water and mix into a pliable dough.
4. Mix well for 10 minutes and then remove it from the machine.
5. Cut the dough in 150-gram dough sizes.
6. Rest these for at least 2 hours before using them.
For Finishing The Pizza:
1. Roll out the pizza dough to a 12 disc.
2. Apply olive oil on the edges.
3. Apply makhani sauce on the pizza, leaving an inch from the edges.
4. Spread cheese in 6 bunches over the pizza base.
5. Place the grilled chicken tikka skewers around the pizza.
6. Sprinkle grilled onions and peppers.
7. Add the seasoning.
8. Bake in the oven at 280 degree C.
9. Place a dollop of hung curd in centre.
10. Sprinkle some coriander leaves and serve.
- 1. In case you don’t have a dough kneader, you can knead the dough with your hands as well.
- Serving size - 1 large slice pizza
- Calories - 308 cal
- Fat - 12 g
- Protein - 13 g
- Carbohydrates - 38 g
- Sugar - 2.9 g
- Dietary fibre - 2.2 g
- What Happens When We Drink Milk After Eating Chicken
- Chicken VS Turkey Nutrition
- 10 Foods High In Selenium Content
- 10 Foods Not To Eat Past Their Expiry Date
- 10 Common Foods You Should Not Reheat
- Top 10 Foods That Can Turn Toxic When Cooked
- 10 Low-calorie Foods For Weight Loss
- 10 Foods That Help Manage Anger
- Top Vitamin B5 Rich Foods To Include In Your Diet
- Vitamin B3 Benefits And Its Food Sources
- 10 Foods That Reduce Excess Stomach Acid
- 10 Most Common Foods That Could Cause Food Poisoning