- 12 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 12 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 19 hrs ago Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021 Starts 26 July: Top 19 Categories With Lightning Deals And Offers!
- 20 hrs ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Chicken tikka pizza sounds interesting, isn't it? It's a perfect mix of Indian and Asian flavours. The exotic tastes of spices and chicken paired beautifully with cheese-filled pizza makes for a scrumptious treat for pizza lovers.
You can bring in a store-made pizza crust or if you have an oven at home, you can make the fresh dough and make the pizza. There will definitely be a difference in taste when you make a fresh dough. So, do try the pizza recipe at home.
Recipe By: Chef Anurag Basu
Recipe Type: Snacks
Pizza dough - for approx 3-4 pizzas
Pure olive oil - 3 tbsp
Makhani sauce - 4-5 tbsp
Chicken tikka - 1½ cups
Onions - 1 cup
Peppers - 1 cup
Curd - ½ cup
Mozzarella cheese - 1½ cup
Coriander leaves - a few leaves to garnish
For The Pizza Dough
Regular olive oil - 5-6 tbsp
Salt to taste
Sugar - 2 tsp
Water - ½ litre
Yeast dry - 3-4 tsp
Gluten - 1 tbsp
Bread improver - 1 tsp
1. Place all the ingredients, except water, into a large mixing bowl of the dough kneader.
2. Place the speed onto slow with a dough hook and mix well.
3. Add the water and mix into a pliable dough.
4. Mix well for 10 minutes and then remove it from the machine.
5. Cut the dough in 150-gram dough sizes.
6. Rest these for at least 2 hours before using them.
For Finishing The Pizza:
1. Roll out the pizza dough to a 12 disc.
2. Apply olive oil on the edges.
3. Apply makhani sauce on the pizza, leaving an inch from the edges.
4. Spread cheese in 6 bunches over the pizza base.
5. Place the grilled chicken tikka skewers around the pizza.
6. Sprinkle grilled onions and peppers.
7. Add the seasoning.
8. Bake in the oven at 280 degree C.
9. Place a dollop of hung curd in centre.
10. Sprinkle some coriander leaves and serve.
- 1. In case you don’t have a dough kneader, you can knead the dough with your hands as well.
- Serving size - 1 large slice pizza
- Calories - 308 cal
- Fat - 12 g
- Protein - 13 g
- Carbohydrates - 38 g
- Sugar - 2.9 g
- Dietary fibre - 2.2 g