- 18 min ago Hanuman Jayanti 2021: Quotes, Messages And Wishes To Share On This Day
- 1 hr ago Flashback Friday: Decoding Smita Patil’s Fashion From The Movie Mirch Masala
- 2 hrs ago 8 Fashion Lessons To Take From Kriti Sanon’s Instagram Feed To Elevate Your Style
- 6 hrs ago Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Movies Salman Khan's Radhe Trailer Kickstarts Meme Fest; Trolls Say 'Another Pandemic Has Hit Us'
- News Chennai Photo Biennale's third edition announces grant for conservation photography
- Education JKSSB Result 2021 Released For Various Posts Under PM Package
- Sports IPL 2021: Kevin Pietersen feels Rajasthan Royals overpaid for Chris Morris at auction
- Automobiles Ford India Hikes Prices Of All Its Models: Ford Endeavour, Figo, Aspire, Ecosport Prices Increased
- Finance COVID Crises: Banks To Work From 10AM-2PM, Offering Only Basic Services
- Technology How To Check BSNL Bharat Fibre And AirFibre Data Usage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
Summers are finally here and we know that you may prefer foods and beverages that have a cooling effect on your body. There are many recipes that can be prepared during the summer season. One such recipe is Buttermilk, also known as Chaas which is prepared using yogurt, water, cumin powder and black salt. Buttermilk not only cools down the body but also aids in digestion. In fact, people prefer to have it after heavy and spicy food.
In order to help you in preparing a delicious Buttermilk, we are here with the recipe for the same. To know how you can prepare Buttermilk, scroll down the article to read more.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: beverages
Serves: 3 glasses
- 1½ cups of yogurt
- ½ teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 cup of water
- 4-5 small ice cubes
- black salt as per your taste
- ½ tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped mint leaves
- First of all, add yogurt and water to a blender.
- Now add cumin powder and black salt into the blender.
- Add 1-2 ice cube (s) into the blender.
- Blend everything well.
- Now pour the blended buttermilk into glasses.
- Add some more ice cubes.
- Now garnish with chopped mint and coriander leaves.
- Serve by garnishing with a pinch of cumin powder and black salt.
- If you wish, you can skip adding ice cubes into the blender and add them after blending the chaas. Instead of using ice cubes, you can use chilled yogurt and water. Add more water to adjust the consistency of the chaas. You can store the buttermilk in the refrigerator but it is better to use the chaas on the same day.
- glasses - 3 glasses
- Calories - 98 kcal
- Fat - 3 g
- Protein - 8 g
- Carbohydrates - 12 g
- Fiber - 0 g