- 16 min ago Look Fabulous In 5 Minutes! Jacqueline Fernandez-Inspired Cute Braid Is Easy And Quick Hairstyle For Everyday
- 3 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- 17 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- 19 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Different Names Of Lord Rama Along With Their Meanings
- Sports IPL 2021, RCB vs KKR Stats and Records preview: Kohli, Maxwell, Gill close in on milestones
- News India records highest single-day rise of 2,61,500 Covid-19 cases, 1,501 deaths
- Automobiles KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Movies The Lord Of The Rings Show With Amazon Prime Video May Cost $465M For One Season
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Summers are finally here and we know that you may prefer foods and beverages that have a cooling effect on your body. There are many recipes that can be prepared during the summer season. One such recipe is Buttermilk, also known as Chaas which is prepared using yogurt, water, cumin powder and black salt. Buttermilk not only cools down the body but also aids in digestion. In fact, people prefer to have it after heavy and spicy food.
In order to help you in preparing a delicious Buttermilk, we are here with the recipe for the same. To know how you can prepare Buttermilk, scroll down the article to read more.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: beverages
Serves: 3 glasses
- 1½ cups of yogurt
- ½ teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 cup of water
- 4-5 small ice cubes
- black salt as per your taste
- ½ tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped mint leaves
- First of all, add yogurt and water to a blender.
- Now add cumin powder and black salt into the blender.
- Add 1-2 ice cube (s) into the blender.
- Blend everything well.
- Now pour the blended buttermilk into glasses.
- Add some more ice cubes.
- Now garnish with chopped mint and coriander leaves.
- Serve by garnishing with a pinch of cumin powder and black salt.
- If you wish, you can skip adding ice cubes into the blender and add them after blending the chaas. Instead of using ice cubes, you can use chilled yogurt and water. Add more water to adjust the consistency of the chaas. You can store the buttermilk in the refrigerator but it is better to use the chaas on the same day.
- glasses - 3 glasses
- Calories - 98 kcal
- Fat - 3 g
- Protein - 8 g
- Carbohydrates - 12 g
- Fiber - 0 g