- 4 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 10 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 10 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Raising a kid needs a lot of responsibility, care and commitment. When you are a single parent of twins, your hardship is also doubled. There may be many reasons for being a single parent, but the experience of raising twins stays same for all. There will be a lot of confusion haunting you as a single parent.
But, you can make the process easier if you have proper planning and preparation. If you know what you have to expect while single parenting twins, your job will become easy. Understand that you are going to have a fun time with a little hardship. Here are some points that you have to keep in your mind if you are raising twins as a single parent.
Single parenting twins can now be made easy by following these simple and effective tips.
Encourage individuality: It is important to consider your twins as separate individuals. They will have different interests and opinions. Value their personality and treat them based on individual needs. This will help your kid develop their personality within their traits.
Do not compare: It is a parenting tip for single parent to twins must follow! Do not try to compare your twins. Comparison in studies, extracurricular activities or on other abilities should be completely avoided. Otherwise, this will ultimately result in developing a competition between your twins as they grow up.
Give them choices: It is very common that parents use identical dress, accessories or toys for twin kids. But, it is better to avoid trying to make them look similar. Your kids may be same in physical appearance, but they are different in their personality. Give them choices to select from their own personal interests.
Seek help: If you find it difficult to handle your twins together, don't hesitate to seek help from others. This will make single parenting to twins easy. This tip will allow you to relax in your parenting task. Your kids will also be comfortable with it.
Teach to share: Single parenting to twins should give importance in teaching your twin kids to share. This will help growing the affection between them. Moreover, sharing will help them keep their desire to have everything equally.
No favouritism: Avoid favouritism while single parenting twins. You have to take care to satisfy the needs of both your twin kids, while giving importance to their personal preferences. If they complain about any such issues, take it seriously and move further with more care.
It may sound funny to send one kid to dance class while the other prefers karate. But, it is true that your kids have different interests and opinions. The key tip for single parenting to twins is to teach them to be different individuals by encouraging their difference in interests and attitudes.