- 7 min ago Ready For Thanksgiving Feast: Healthy Tips To Keep In Mind
- 50 min ago 8 Amazing Health Benefits of Jasmine Tea
- 52 min ago Shweta Tiwari In Blue And Red Mini Dresses, Which One Will You Prefer For Casual Outing?
- 1 hr ago Indoo Ki Jawani Trailer: From Ethnic To Western, Kiara Advani’s Fashionable Looks Decoded
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G Official Render Reveals Design Ahead of Nov 26 Launch
- Movies Tejaswi Madivada Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Hot Monochrome Picture
- News Kerala moves SC against Adanis getting airport lease
- Automobiles Best-Selling Three-Wheelers In India Between April-Oct 2020: Bajaj RE Comes Out On Top!
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Fitbit to help Chennaiyin FC in their health and fitness journey in the tournament
- Education Karnataka UG NEET Mock Allotment Result 2020 Released At Kea.Kar.Nic.In, Check Details Here
- Finance Elon Musk Becomes Second Richest Person In The World; Overtakes Bill Gates
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Toddler skin care tips:
1. Toddlers start learning how to walk from this age so the skin can become dirty or get bruises easily. The hygiene of toddler skin should be maintained by keeping it clean.
2. Massage the skin with baby/toddler oil before giving a bath. The skin needs to be moisturized as soaps and bubble baths make the skin dry and can also lead to skin rashes.
3. Before giving a bath to the toddler, prepare the items like towel, soap and other bathing products before hand. Never leave the toddler alone while giving bath. Always supervise them and make the bathing a fun experience as few toddlers hate to take bath and cry.
4. Use toddler soap which has natural oils. These soaps doesn't dry the toddler skin and maintains skin care too. Be careful while applying soap to prevent contact with the eyes and mouth.
5. Apply little baby/toddler oil after giving bath to the toddler. You can also use homemade moisturizer made with olive oil or almond oil. Dilute the oil with little water and massage the toddler skin to maintain and care for the sensitive skin.
6. Apply powder after drying the skin with a towel. Wash the towel every week to maintain hygiene and keep it clean.
7. Apply ample amount of powder near the diaper lines to prevent getting rashes due to diapers.
8. If the toddler get bruises, wash the bruise with a clean cotton cloth. Dip it in warm water and then apply ointment. Cover with a band aid to stop the toddler from touching it.
9. Prefer cotton clothes for toddlers as they are skin friendly and absorbs sweat also. Wash them in warm or hot water to maintain hygiene.
10. When out in the sun, dress the toddler with loose-fitting cotton clothes and keep them away from overexposure to the sun. few minutes of sun can supply vitamin D but excessive exposure can tan the skin tone.
Follow these toddler skin care tips to maintain hygiene and cleanliness.