- News Modi extracts wealth from India's poor, gives it to 'crony capitalist friends': Rahul Gandhi
- Finance ‘One Nation, One Ration Card’ To Be Implemented By 1 June
- Automobiles KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Arriving Today: Price And Specs
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Novak Djokovic results and form ahead of second-round match with Tatsuma Ito
- Movies Colors TV And Bigg Boss 13 Makers Take U-turn; Cancel The Show’s Extension!
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
It is easy for the kids to get threatened by even very low levels of violence, between the parents. It will get them at an increased risk of developing trauma symptoms.
The children who witness violence between their mother and her intimate partner report fewer trauma symptoms, if they don't perceive the violence as threatening.
Even very low levels of violence, if interpreted as threatening by children, can influence the development of trauma in children. It can become an upsetting stressful event for the baby, which may haunt all its life.
The study of 532 children and their mothers, participated the study conducted by the researchers. They looked at the link between intimate partner violence and trauma symptoms in children. The families were recruited from communities in the urban Dallas area.