- 4 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 5 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 5 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- 6 hrs ago Peppermint Tea: Health Benefits And How To Make
- Movies Actress Nikhila Vimal's Father MR Pavithran Passes Away
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- News Amarinder Singh to meet Shah ahead of crucial talks between Centre and farmers on Thursday
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
Previously, what mattered most about violent games was how realistic and bloody they were. However, now it is important not to choose games with similar rules. In most of the video games you are instructed to harm and kill others' characters in order to advance. Such kind of a games will harm your child's thinking. This may inculcate a sense of aggression in a child.
Experts say that children learn from the content presented in the video games – whether positive or negative.
If a child plays drums, they will get better at drums. If the kids play games where you have to harm others they would use more aggressive tactics in real life. Children learn what they see.
The non-violent pro-social video games can teach kids to be more cooperative and helpful to others.
There are also games that have little positive or negative content, but are simply fun. Most sports games, like simulation games or racing games are fine for children.
Although playing violent video games on an occasional basis is unlikely to produce any long-term harmful consequences, repeated exposure to violent entertainment media of any type is an important risk factor for later aggressiveness. Parents need to carefully examine the content of video games before allowing their children to use them.