- 1 hr ago Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- 6 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Rubina Dilaik, Raveena Tandon, And Other Divas In Their Gorgeous Ethnic Suits
- 17 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 19 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- News Amit Shah to inaugurate research centre at IIT Jammu, address rally today
- Sports UFC Vegas 41 results and recap: Vettori edges Costa in a 5-round classic brawl as Dawson-Glenn ends in draw
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Kundali Bhagya In, Bigg Boss 15 Out Of Top 10; Yeh Hai Chahatein Witnesses A Drop
- Finance 2 Important Updates By CBIC For GST Taxpayers
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
Male infertility is one of the major concerns in the field of infertility treatment. The number of men who suffer from fertility problems due to low sperm count has been tremendously increased. There are various factors that contribute to low sperm count. It can be due to factors like genetics, lifestyle, occupation or bad habits.
Whatever the reason is, fertility problems due to low sperm count remains as a serious concern among many couples who long for a baby.
Have you ever thought of trying something different out of your medications to improve the number and quality of sperms? If not, now it’s time for you to try some effective tips to solve low sperm count problem.
Most of the temporary conditions that caused your low sperm count can be managed by making small, but firm changes in your lifestyle or daily routine. Cases like exposure to heat, harmful chemicals in workplace, use of tight briefs and emotional stress are some among these. Here are some tips that may help you to solve low sperm count problem.
Healthy diet: Healthy diet plays a great role in determining the quality and quantity of your sperm. Following a well balanced diet is very important to solve low sperm count problem. Include more fruits and vegetables in your daily diet and stay away from junk foods.
Clean habits: One of the most important tips to solve low sperm count problem is to follow clean habits. Smoking and drinking will directly affect the number and quality of your sperm. Smoking is one of the major reasons for poor quality sperm. It will affect sperm motility as well.
Cool it down: It is important to keep your scrotum cool. Constant exposure to heat is another major reason for fertility problems due to low sperm count. Sitting in a tub of cold water is the simplest method that is recommended by experts.
Watch your occupation: Check whether you are exposed to any of the risk factors that contribute to fertility problems due to low sperm count. Avoid continuous exposure to chemicals, radiations and heat. Avoiding the cause of your infertility problem is the best thing that you can do to improve your fertility.
Stay relaxed: Excess stress and strain will never give any benefits to your health. It is the same in the case of your fertility as well. Practice some relaxation techniques and this will help you in increasing sperm count with quality sperms.
Take folic acid: You may be familiar with the fact that folic acid is an important prenatal vitamin for pregnant women. But, it is important to know that folic acid has a crucial role in improving your sperm count. Talk about your concerns to a doctor and take folic acid supplements on expert advice.
Try these effective tips to solve low sperm count problem and start your journey towards parenthood with firm feet.