- 1 hr ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 2 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 2 hrs ago Cyberchondria: How The Internet Can Affect Your Mental Health
- News GST: Mandatory Aadhaar verification to mandatory for new dealers
- Sports Tyson Fury survives huge scare to beat Otto Wallin
- Movies Dream Girl SECOND DAY Box Office Collections: Ayushmann Khurrana's Film Continues To Have A Blast
- Technology How To Unlock Wallpapers On Oneplus Smartphones
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Male infertility is one of the major concerns in the field of infertility treatment. The number of men who suffer from fertility problems due to low sperm count has been tremendously increased. There are various factors that contribute to low sperm count. It can be due to factors like genetics, lifestyle, occupation or bad habits.
Whatever the reason is, fertility problems due to low sperm count remains as a serious concern among many couples who long for a baby.
Have you ever thought of trying something different out of your medications to improve the number and quality of sperms? If not, now it’s time for you to try some effective tips to solve low sperm count problem.
Most of the temporary conditions that caused your low sperm count can be managed by making small, but firm changes in your lifestyle or daily routine. Cases like exposure to heat, harmful chemicals in workplace, use of tight briefs and emotional stress are some among these. Here are some tips that may help you to solve low sperm count problem.
Healthy diet: Healthy diet plays a great role in determining the quality and quantity of your sperm. Following a well balanced diet is very important to solve low sperm count problem. Include more fruits and vegetables in your daily diet and stay away from junk foods.
Clean habits: One of the most important tips to solve low sperm count problem is to follow clean habits. Smoking and drinking will directly affect the number and quality of your sperm. Smoking is one of the major reasons for poor quality sperm. It will affect sperm motility as well.
Cool it down: It is important to keep your scrotum cool. Constant exposure to heat is another major reason for fertility problems due to low sperm count. Sitting in a tub of cold water is the simplest method that is recommended by experts.
Watch your occupation: Check whether you are exposed to any of the risk factors that contribute to fertility problems due to low sperm count. Avoid continuous exposure to chemicals, radiations and heat. Avoiding the cause of your infertility problem is the best thing that you can do to improve your fertility.
Stay relaxed: Excess stress and strain will never give any benefits to your health. It is the same in the case of your fertility as well. Practice some relaxation techniques and this will help you in increasing sperm count with quality sperms.
Take folic acid: You may be familiar with the fact that folic acid is an important prenatal vitamin for pregnant women. But, it is important to know that folic acid has a crucial role in improving your sperm count. Talk about your concerns to a doctor and take folic acid supplements on expert advice.
Try these effective tips to solve low sperm count problem and start your journey towards parenthood with firm feet.