- 58 min ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 2 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- 6 hrs ago 12 Home Remedies For COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Sports Martin Guptill swears at Yuzvendra Chahal in Hindi on live TV
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Shakes A Leg To 'Ghungroo' Song At Sunaina's Birthday Bash
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
A gentle massage can do wonders for your baby. Massaging the baby on a regular basis plays an important role in the growth and development of the baby.
It makes the baby's bone strong and maintains a healthy body. It helps the baby to have a sound sleep and remain active and cheerful.
It calms and soothes the little one's skin, eases his/her tummy and provides a proper nourishment to the delicate skin. Most importantly, it enables the baby to remain in a mother's warmth for a longer period of time.
But, there is often a confusion in choosing the best oil for the baby's skin. Some parents prefer using essential oils, whereas some swear by vegetable oils.
Choosing the right oil for massaging the baby is crucial. It is always advisable to take the suggestion of a doctor and choose the oil accordingly.
However, there are a few good highly beneficial oils that are commonly recommended for a baby's massage. Therefore, in this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the effective baby oils that can be used on a baby's skin. Read on to know more about it.
Coconut oil: Coconut oil makes the best choice of oils. It is lighter in texture, gets easily absorbed on to the skin and provides a cooling effect to the body. Applying a same amount of baby oil to a baby's body will moisturise the baby's skin and make it supple. The antibacterial and antifungal properties of this oil makes it an ideal choice for a baby's skin.
Mustard oil: Mustard oil provides a warming effect on the baby's skin. But, it cannot be applied directly on to the baby's skin. It should be mixed with any other essential oil and then applied. It relaxes the baby's body and provides a soothing effect.
Olive oil: Olive oil is a popular massage oil that can be used for babies. It is totally safe to use this oil on the baby's skin. It is highly used for massaging purposes in the western countries.
Almond oil: Almond oil is loaded with vitamin E. Almond oil is enriched with nutrients that offer a complete protection for a baby's skin. It can also be used as a bathing oil. It relaxes the baby and provides better sleep.
Castor oil: Castor oil is another effective oil that can be used to massage the baby. It is recommended to use this oil before taking bath. It treats dry skin and hydrates the baby's body to a great extent. It is a highly recommended oil to be used for massaging purposes.