- News As Shiv Sena is kept dangling, Cong-NCP to meet again
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- Sports Tottenham sack Mauricio Pochettino
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
Do you have trouble in handling your hyperactive baby? Do you live in constant fear that your baby might jump out of his cot and hurt himself? Then, read on.
Most babies love to sleep, keep calm and be quiet till they need something. In other words, babies are pure lazy. But some babies are extra energetic, always active and would hardly sleep. If you have a baby who is over enthusiastic and have trouble in calming him down, then this article is for you.
The most common side effects of having a hyperactive baby are constant fear of them getting hurt while you are away, you completely lose your night's rest, frequent feeding and the need to keep a constant watch on them. This becomes an utter nuisance when you are a working mom and you have a high demand job.
So, you have to find ways to handle your hyperactive baby. Wondering how you will do it? We are here to help you out. Check out these ways in which you can handle your hyperactive baby.
Sleep: Make sure that your baby gets enough of sleep. This is difficult to manage because if you have a hyperactive baby then he will hardly sleep. Try to sleep early and minimise noise when you put your baby to sleep. A lullaby and a little patting will help you to get your baby to sleep for a longer period.
A Warm Bath: Give your baby a warm bath. Use a soap with the lavender fragrance that is suitable for your baby's sensitive skin. Allow your baby to have fun in the water as long as he can. A warm bath with help in calming down his muscles and have soothing effect.
Slow Songs: Babies are extremely receptive to music. Avoid singing or playing loud songs as it will only increase his activity level. Hum a calming lullaby while putting him to sleep or play soft music till he dozes off.
The Stroller Effect: Take your baby for a long walk in a stroller. The vibrations of the stroller usually puts babies to sleep.
Feeding: Make sure your baby eats enough before you put him to sleep. It is very important that he is well fed or he may get up in the middle of the night and create havoc.
Try out these few ways to calm down your hyperactive baby. If you find out any more ways to handle your hyperactive baby then do share with us.