- Sports PBL Season 5: Awadhe Warriors look for their first home win at Premier Badminton League 2020
- Finance How to Buy and Recharge ICICI FASTag?
- Movies Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru Entry Scene Is Fan Frenzy At Its Best!
- News Why #ScientistSisodia is trending?
- Technology Amazon Grand Gaming Days Sale: Best Offers On Gaming Laptops
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra, Venu Srinivasan To Receive Padma Bhushan Civilian Award
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The aviators for Spring/Summer are designed fashionably to get the stylish look. Versace's Spring/Summer eye wear collection had a marine theme. Blue and green sunglasses shades with sparkling golden details defined the bold summer look. While few sunglasses had jet black shades with glittery golden lines. Sunglasses for both men and women had sparkling golden metal designed stylishly.
The photo shoot for the ad campaign of Versace's Spring/Summer eye wear collection has Versace fashion models Gisele Bundchen and Ryan Barrett who photographed under the blue light to get the beach effect in the Sonoran desert, California.
Versace's Spring/Summer eye wear collection had Donatella Versace Emmanuelle Alt, Editor-in-chief Vogue Paris who organized the party. Daphne Guinness, Diane Kruger, Karlie Kloss, Salma Hayek, Anna Wintour, Jonathan Newhouse Arizona Muse and Karlie Kloss, cover girl of Vogue Australia March 2012 were also there at the event.
Versace's Spring/Summer eye wear collection will be available in the markets from April. Flaunt the 1980's look with the funky sunglasses. Versace is known for the fashionable designs which adds sensuality.