- 3 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour Finale 2020: Priyanka Chopra Looks Stunning In GraphicLiner And High Bun
- 4 hrs ago Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2020 Finale: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Graces The Ramp In A Black Gown
- 5 hrs ago How To Gain Weight In A Healthy Way?
- 11 hrs ago 20 Best Foods Rich In Vitamin K
- Sports Leicester City 0-1 Manchester City: Jesus strikes late after Aguero penalty miss
- Movies Rupesh Bane From Mumbai Is The Winner Of Dance Plus 5
- News Nationalism, 'Bharat mata ki jai' being misused to construct militant idea of India: Manmohan Singh
- Technology NASA Insight Lander To Help Mars Mole Probe Make A Move
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
For the royal wedding, of Kate Middleton and Prince William which took place on the 29th of April, we saw a lot of these Fascinator hats been worn by every lovely lady who attended the magnificent royal wedding of the century.
The trendy Fascinator hats which have been the talk of the town since of late has said to be the greatest above all fashion accessories released for this year. Trendy Fascinator hats which was seen on royal members like that of the Queen Elizabeth who adorned a yellow dress along with a daffodil yellow hat decorated with pretty little roses. The Duchess of Cornwall, Camilla Parker Bowles, looked royal too in her wonderful big creamed colored Fascinator hat, which kept aloof only a little part of her face, making her look stylish and elegant. Mother of the bride, Carole Middleton looked smashing too as she wore on a large Fascinator hat which consisted of a big bow in the front.
The other guests who attended the royal wedding of the century were that of Victoria Beckham who is an American singer and wife of the famous English Footballer, David Beckham. Heavily pregnant, Victoria Beckham looked ravishing indeed with her straight pony hairstyle alongside a petite military navy pillbox Fascinator hat which was basically perched onto her forehead. The streamers of her hat fell forward onto her face which was actually meant to be at the back!
At the royal wedding, there were three royal and trendy Fascinator hats which made everyone's jaws drop. Princess Eugiene and Princess Beatrice were indeed outstanding. The former princess, wore on a trendy Fascinator hat which looked more or like a blue bird's nest. The latter princess sported a flesh colored trendy Fascinator hat which resembled the horns of a musk, standing almost a foot high above her head.
The royal wedding saw a number of trendy Fascinator hats which could make an important style statement in the future, but, among them there were few which were a fashion disaster!