- 31 min ago Quarantine Challenge- Day 4- A Nourishing Body Scrub
- 59 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Wows In Gorgeous Outfits In Her Latest Photoshoot And It’s Quite Impressive!
- 3 hrs ago 9 Ways In Which You Can Stay Calm During A Difficult Situation
- 4 hrs ago Five Times Chitrangda Stunned Us With Her Gorgeous Outfits And Made Us Go Wow
- Movies After Ramayan & Mahabharat, Circus & Byomkesh Bhakshi Return; Fans Get Nostalgic & Trend Doordarshan
- News Coronavirus outbreak: Positive COVID-19 cases shoot up to 160 in Maharashtra
- Technology BSNL Revises Six Prepaid Plans; Reduces Validity And Data
- Automobiles MG Hector Petrol Vs Diesel Sales Report: More Customers Prefer Petrol-Powered Hector Variants
- Sports Dane Piedt ends South Africa career; migrates to USA as a professional player
- Finance Gold Posts Biggest Weekly Gain; COVID-19 Toll To Dictate Prices Next Week
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
The styles this chain of stores offer, include the very popular handbags, hobos, travel bags, satchel handbags, ladies fashion bags and bucket bags. It is a perfect accessory for the evening wardrobe. The variety of hooks, available in vivid colours are another specialty. Witco offers the best-quality items, along with the latest styles and trends. Amazing range of colours is always the highlight of the products from Witco.
The travel bags include hold-all and duffel bags, in different sizes. Messenger bags are the novel item, which is aimed for the trendy youth. The host of designer brands which Witco provides include Rocky S, Kipling, Hidesign, iCarbon, Esbeda, Samsonite, Nicoli, Images, etc.
The vast range of styles and fantastic patterns, with affordable prices makes Witco unanimously popular among the fashionable youths. The bags are priced reasonably between Rs 500 and Rs 5000. Do never miss out the arrivals!