- Sports Indian team wear black arm bands to honour Bapu Nadkarni
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu asks CM Jagan Reddy not to shift capital from Amaravati
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Sathya's mega collection includes rocks, mineral, fossils and gems. His prized and priceless possessions range from 65 to 350 million years.
Sathya also has a large collection of Amethyst geode and Ammonites, which are 190 million years old. He has 144 million years old wood fossils as well as Gryphaea and 190 million years old chambered nautilus.
Sathya has , ammonites, translucent pebbles and glittering crystals, among the stone collection.
He also has an iron nickel meteorite believed to be nearly 4.2 billion years old and reportedly it was found at Texas in 1922.
Though he started gathering the fossils with a personal interest, he likes to establish a museum to showcase his precious collection, says this 45 years old fossil-collector.