- Sports I League: Marcus nets Gokulam winner against Churchill
- News 'AAP government tops chart of liars': Amit Shah slams Arvind Kejriwal
- Movies Hina Khan, Mouni Roy, Anita Hassanandani & Others Congratulate Ekta Kapoor For Padma Shri Award
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
How does the idea of using the travel time to widen your social network sounds? Yes, Laurent Kretz, a techie has made a social networking site that can help you to connect with people who are traveling with you on the same route.
Commuters traveling on same underground or subway routes in London, New York and Paris can now find love or connect to like minded people, as they travel. Thanks to the new social networking site, Submate.
With the help of this site, commuters traveling on similar underground routes will get to know each other. Single men or women can look for a match while a young entrepreneur can find a business partner. If you are looking for a drummer for your band, probably your problem can be solved while traveling in the public transport.
Like any other social networking site, the user needs to uploaded his or her profile and also view other's profiles.
The idea clicked Kretz after regularly traveling on the subway in New York with the so called 'familiar strangers" without ever getting to know them.
The site has been launched in the three cites, but Kretx has plans to expand it to another 65 cities by the end of 2010.