- News 21-year-old student dies after being hit by train while clicking selfies
- Technology Nokia 9.2 PureView Featuring Snapdragon 865 SoC To Launch In 2020
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: Ronaldo joins Messi in hailing a 'true legend'
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Las Vegas the best city in the world. It is one place where you can freak out and have the greatest time of your life. Las Vegas, is a happening place for party goers and clubbers.
It is beautiful and elegant especially if you want to tie the knot. Las Vegas is famous for their theme weddings and a lot of couples go there.
If you are planning to have a unique wedding ceremony, then Las Vegas is the right place you should be heading to.
Here below are some of the theme weddings in Las Vegas.
1.Elvis Blue Hawaii- This type of wedding is spectacular as an impersonator of Elvis Presley performs the wedding ceremony and sings three of his famous songs .A hula girl or a leading dancer entertains the couple and guests.
2.Pirate- This theme wedding in Las Vegas is amazing. You have the Pirate Captain as the minister with beautiful sea music and sea side decor.
3.Gothic- As per the name, it sure is a freaky way of getting married. This theme wedding is truly haunting and adventurous. A Grim Reaper or a count Dracula emerges from his coffin to preside over the wedding ceremony. The air is filled with spooky organ music as the couple pronounces their undying love for each other.
4.Bond- Bond, James bond! If you were thinking to tie the knot in the name of Bond, then Las Vegas makes your dream come true. A bond impersonator presides over the ceremony. Spectacular sports cars are used for the bride to enter the chapel.
5.Egyptian- This theme wedding is beautiful as you feel so full of the river Nile. The chapel for the ceremony is transformed with Pharoah's treasures. The ceremony is performed by a King Tut impersonator in the eternal light of Ra, the sun God. The bride is made to sit on a throne where she will be carried by slaves to her groom who is treated well by a belly dancer.
Like these there are many other theme weddings that are performed in Las Vegas, the city that never sleeps.
Get married in these unique ways to make your special day be remembered by all.