- 13 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- 13 hrs ago 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims He Is Princess Diana's Reincarnation
- 14 hrs ago YRF's Face App Tweet Reminds Us Of Preity Zinta's Gorgeous Suits In Veer Zaara
- 15 hrs ago Google Celebrates NASA's Apollo 11 Anniversary With Astronaut Michael Collin's Voice in a Doodle
- News SBI Clerk Main exam admit card expected on this date
- Technology Nokia Fan Festival – Rs. 4,000 Worth Gift Card, No Cost EMI And Other Offers
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 2: Enjoys A Superb Second Day!
- Automobiles Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
When you are working in an office where you have to interact with different types of people on a daily basis, you tend to be prepared with all possible ways to handle any unwanted or awkward situation.
This is what exactly happened at a passport office where the officers had to be ready to handle an unexpected situation. A man's shiny bald head became a hurdle when his picture for the passport was being clicked.
The video of the entire incident was recently shared by a netizen named Nazirul Nazrin. In the video, one can see a bald man who was facing an issue while the immigration authorities were clicking his passport picture at the Malaysia Immigration Department.
His bald head was apparently too reflective and this caused the picture to reflect the flashlight and as a result, it could not meet the standards for a decent passport photo.
We bet this is not the first time that the immigration officers had to face this situation as they were pretty cool and very professional about the whole situation. They seemed to have handled such cases in the past as they came up with a solution in no time.
In the video, two immigration officers were seen holding some sort of black panels over the man's head as the dark black panels would help to reduce the glare and as a result, this would prevent his shiny bald head from reflecting the light above his head!
Watch the video here.
The man went home with a new passport.
Though this is just one single case that was caught on camera and shared, we wonder what more do these immigration officers face as challenges. Don't you think that the officers managed to overcome the challenge?