- Movies Jr NTR To Host Bigg Boss Telugu Season 4? Here's What We Know
- Sports Why Jadon Sancho should opt for Chelsea
- News 'Telangana police zindabad', 'We got justice' : Public gathered at encounter site hail cops
- Finance Why Yes Bank Shares Cracked 7% In Trade Today?
- Technology Nokia 6.2 Retails At Its Lowest Ever Price: Should You Buy?
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
With the '#10yearschallenge' images flooding our social media sites, we cannot ignore the images that have left us shocked.
Check out some of the disturbing images of how the environment has changed in this world.
These images of how man has ruined his environment can be considered to be a wake up call for us to start saving the world for our future generations.
These are the images of the #10yearschallenge that will leave you feeling disheartened. From the greener world to the dry land to the concrete jungles, these images will surely make you miss your heartbeat!
Check out the details of the images that show the difference on how the world has changed.
Can you imagine this picture is from Amazon Forest?
When the colourful corals are covered with debris!
These Arctic bears are struggling without food for a long time.
These are the endangered Asiatic lions, which only live in the Gir Sanctuary in Gujarat and are on the verge of becoming extinct!
Who could have wondered that this is the same place!
The entire ice mountain that melted is for sure a big concern.
This is Sudan, the world's last male northern white rhino who recently died and left 2 female rhinos!
This clearly shows global warming and climatic changes happening in the environment.
Take a moment today to remember our biggest #10YearChallenge!— Rajat Rai Handa (@rajatraihanda) January 16, 2019
We must act now, change our lifestyles and hold our leaders accountable. We may not get more than another 10 years to do so. #GlobalWarming #ClimateChange pic.twitter.com/MNnNgQ0EX9
I hope this is a wakeup call for all of us!
The Alaska Glacier that is melting at a fast pace.
A #10YearChallenge actually worth caring about (no disrespect to y'all who somehow look better now than 10 years ago): the world's glaciers are melting at alarming rates. We're losing freshwater fast, along with permafrost and precious habitats. #climatechange #seaicemelt pic.twitter.com/J7sXVtX24v— Dr. Kristen Weiss (@DrKbythebay) January 16, 2019