Google has been following the Winter Olympics event entirely and the mark of new doodle each day makes the entire event all the more exciting.
For today's event, Google has released the 11th doodle that is dedicated to the snow games happening in Pyeongchang.
The doodle is honouring the sporting Olympics event, by creating an animated version of ski jumping.
With each passing day, we are getting to see more detailed and intricate doodles that are letting us gain knowledge about the winter Olympics event.
Know more about the doodle here...
About The Doodle
In the doodle, one can see a blue ladybird pushing a huge ball of snow, up on a steep slope, and after a certain point, it is seen slipping on the ice. In a quick span, it is seen that the bug starts to slide down on the slope and the huge ball of ice snowball sliding down the slope!
It Looks Like A Race
As the snowball is seen coming down the slope and the ladybug rushing down, it seems like the bug is competing against the snowball and vice versa. The bug is shown taking a sharp curve at a fast pace.
There Is Eclipsing Of The Sun As Well!
At a point, it is seen that the bug is taking a giant leap across a steep slope, and it lands on the other end while the snowball follows it and lands on the other side too. While one could see the bug jumping across, the snowball was also seen eclipsing the sun.
At The End…
By the end of the doodle, it is seen that the lady bird is swallowed by the ice ball, which then crosses past the finishing line, after which the crowd is seen cheering the bug.
For more latest Google doodle updates, keep checking our space.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!