- 1 hr ago Hadid Sisters Hit Runway For Marc Jacobs With Partially 'Shaved' Heads And Bleached Brows
- 1 hr ago July 2022: Lucky And Unlucky Zodiac Signs This Month
- 2 hrs ago Expert Article: Pericoronitis, An Unfamiliar But Agonizing Dental Issue
- 2 hrs ago Who Is CM Eknath Shambaji Shinde? Tracing His Journey From An Auto-Driver To Maharashtra's New CM
- Finance Brokerage Suggests Buy This Large-Cap Tata Stock For 21%, Given Over 192% Returns In 3 Years
- Movies Nima Denzongpa: Iqbal Khan Bids Adieu To The Show; Says It Was A Beautiful Journey Of 6 Months
- News DRDO carries out maiden flight of Autonomous Flying Wing Technology Demonstrator| VIDEO
- Sports India vs Derbyshire: Hooda, Sanju, Suryakumar guide Indians to win in T20 practice match
- Technology Pre-Ordered Nothing Phone 1? Then You Might Not Like This
- Automobiles 2022 Hyundai Venue Vs 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza - Which New Sub-4m SUV Should You Buy?
- Travel Best Day Trips From Mumbai To Take Now
- Education CMI Result 2022 Declared for B.Sc Courses: Check Scorecard, Cut Off & Merit List at www.cmi.ac.in
We all know how friendship is important and how friends become a significant part of our lives. They make our lives interesting and wonderful. Beyond a doubt, one of the major benefits of having friends is that they improve our lives. They help us develop a sense of sharing be it tangible things or just inspirational or motivational words of wisdom. And usually, a friend can be casual, close, best or a role model for most of us. This year, 1 August will be celebrated as International Friendship Day and we are already flooded with ideas on how to make our friends feel special.
Some friends may even be close to you when compared to some of the others, for example like a best friend or a motivator. Friends often give you a shoulder to cry on when you need emotional support. Your close buddies help you celebrate life when it is good, while they also give you support even during your bad times. Without friends, life can be boring as they contribute to one's happiness in a fulfilling way. Friendship can have a major impact on your well-being since they heighten your happiness, reduce stress and perk up your self-worth. Some people like to build a network of new friends, while others prefer a small circle of existing friends. Just like your family, friends do have roles and responsibilities in your life's journey. In our everyday life, we need a friend to lean on, to grieve with us, to listen to us, and to motivate us.
In every aspect, it is a highly motivating thing to know that there are a few people who will always love you and believe in you.
Here are some reasons why friends are important.
As humans, we want to connect with others to feel loved and to thrive in life. It is something to do with the strong emotional and psychological need that makes us feel connected or attached to some other like-minded people. Friends whether they are around the corner or in another part of the country they provide comfort and support. They make you feel connected by giving you a profound sense of identity and belonging.
All of us must have faced problems with self-esteem at certain times in our lives. And friends do motivate and help us to develop our sense of self-worth. Everybody wants undue attention and love and having someone in your life, who considers your opinion on various aspects of things and values your company can make you feel wanted. This can boost your self-esteem. Friends give you the confidence to uphold your sense of identity and self-respect.
What are the benefits of friends? Life without any friends can make your sojourns lonely. When you have friends you are never lonely. Hanging out with friends is a great way to overcome loneliness. Even if some of us may not be more social than others we always wish for personal interactions with others at certain times. Friends supply us with the anti-lonesome remedy by giving us happy ways to fight the blues.
Having many friends means sharing different kinds of experiences. Most of the time we are so stuck in our own daily routines that it is nice to hear about other people's activities. You will get a chance to know about new things and to learn about things that you haven't done before when you share experiences. The things that they share with us can open our eyes to new ideas and also provide us with greater chances of changing ourselves for the better.
Add Years To Your Life
Friends have a strong positive effect on your life. For example, research shows that having a bunch of good friends increases longevity even more than connecting with relatives and family. Deeply connecting with others actually reduces blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Best Sounding Board
One of the greatest things about friends is that you are able to bounce off your ideas and share your dreams and fears quite comfortably, which you wouldn't think of sharing with anyone else.
These reasons speak a ton about why friends are close and important to us. we should always cherish the friends we have and the ones that we make with each coming day. Friends are the family outside a home. We can never really speak less about them. Friends are a part of life that brings happiness to our hearts every time.
- relationshipFriendship Day Special: How Friendships Have Evolved In The Pandemic
- beyond loveFriendship Day 2021 Exclusive: Real-Life People Talk About Their Friends
- beyond loveFriendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- beyond loveFriendship Day 2021: Different Types Of Friends We All Have In Our Lives
- lifeFriendship Day 2021: Quotes And Messages To Share With Your Friends On This Day
- faith mysticismFriendship Day 2021: Some Iconic Stories About True Friendship In Indian Mythology
- pulseInternational Friendship Day 2021: Best Quotes To Send To Your Friends To Make Them Feel Special
- beyond loveFriendship Day 2021: Friendship Day Goals That We Can Relate To
- beyond loveFriendship Day 2021: Why Are We Celebrating This Day Since 1930
- parents and childrenNational Sisters Day 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On This Day
- skin careFriendship Day: Skincare Tips For A Day Out With Your Besties On Video Chat
- lifeFriendship Day 2020: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day