- 46 min ago India Emerged Successfully In The Management Of Covid-19 Pandemic: Mansukh Mandaviya
- 47 min ago Mercury Transit In Gemini On 02 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 47 min ago Indira Ekadashi 2022:- Date, Time, Puja Rituals, Associated Legend, And Significance
- 3 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 26 June To 02 July 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- Technology Google Donates 30,000 Pixel Phones To Ukraine, Afghanistan Refugees
- News UP Bypolls: SP candidate leading in Rampur, BJP ahead in Azamgarh
- Finance 4 Stocks That Investors Could Buy Next Week For Good Gains
- Automobiles Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- Sports Rohit Sharma tests positive for Covid-19, in isolation; doubtful for July 1 Test against England at Edgbaston
- Movies Cobra: Chiyaan Vikram To Play 20 Characters in The Ajay Gnanamuthu Directorial?
- Education TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022 Released At eamcet.tsche.ac.in, Download Admit Card Here
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
Today, there are a lot of books in the market which you may have read and experienced the true meaning of life in the eyes of the author. Then again there are a handful of books which you might have come across and never got the chance to read it. Here, we have enlisted 20 books for you to read before you reach the age of 30. If you read these books, life after 30 will have an added different meaning too!
Books like Bride and Prejudice, Harry Potter and of course the Twilight series are some which have become popular among both the young and old generations. These books have also made people wonder and reconsider reading the book when compared to watching the movie on big screen. Authors from around the world have gained the hearts of many readers, thus these authors tell their tale through the words in the books they write. If you are a passionate reader, you will understand the connection between you and the author!
Many of us at times do not find the time to read so, we have enlisted 20 best novels that you should read before you reach the age of 30. These best novels which are written by fabulous authors will surely leave you inspired. Lets take a look at some of the best novels you need to read before you turn 30.
If you love fiction, then Harry Potter is one of the best books to read before you reach the age of 30. The book is written by J.K. Rowling.
The Lord Of The Rings
This is yet another book which you must read before you hit 30. The Lord Of The Rings is written by JRR Tolkein.
When it comes to this book, the writer Paulo Cohelo does a wonderful job. This book has sold more than 30 million copies in 56 different languages over the years.
Gone With The Wind
Margaret Mitchel, the author of the book Gone With The Wind is a novel which has been described as an early classic of the erotic historical genre.
The Twilight Saga
If you love fantasies and vampires, then this is the best book to read before you turn 30. The Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyers is considered to be better than the movie itself.
Think And Grow Rich
Napolean Hill has made its readers whisk into another land with his novel, Think and Grow Rich.
The Diary Of Anne Frank
Every young girl's dream is to read the tremendous story of the little girl Anne Frank. If you have not read this novel, grab your copy now.
The Da Vinci Code
This book by Dan Brown is a must read before you turn 30. The Da Vinci Code talks about the hidden mysteries of Christianity.
Fifty Shades of Grey
In the mood for an erotic novel? If so, then Fifty Shades of Grey is the best pick of the lot. The book is written by E L James.
To Kill A Mocking Bird
Harper Lee brings out the warmth and humour in the story despite dealing with serious issues of rape and racial inequality. A must read before you are 30.
Charles Dickens is regarded as one of the best authors of all time. In this book you learn to see the life of an orphan. A touching story to be read.
Romeo and Juliet
This romantic novel is an all time favourite of almost all readers, but it should be read before you reach the age bar of 30.
Time Travellers Wife
Audrey Niffenegger brings out her best side in this novel. The Time Travellers Wife is all about a man with a disorder that causes him to time travel and his wife who bears the frequent absences and dangerous experiences of his travel.
The Kite Runner
The Afghan American author Khaled Hosseini, is known for this book, The Kite Runner. The book is based on the father son bond.
Men are from Mars and Women from Venus
This non-fiction novel is a must read in your teens. John Gray is a relationship counsellor who best describes the mentality of a woman and man.
Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography
This is one of the bestselling novels of all time and if you miss out on reading it, then you are missing out something great in life.
How to be a Woman
This is one of the best novels every woman should add to her list. Author Caitlin Moran talks about the invective against backsliding attitude towards feminism!
Secret diary of a call girl
If you are reaching the age of 30, it is time you get this book. Author, Belle de Jour focuses on the characters professional and private life and how it gets complicated when both these lives collide.
Life of Pi
If you have seen the movie, you need to read the book to compare the great differences. Author Yann Martel has done a good job with this novel, read it and you will see what we mean.
Jhumpa Lahiri, the author of the book The Namesake is one book you need to read before the age of 30. The book revolves around the life of the coming-of-age and how to reconcile with culture.
- pulse10 Books For Women This Women’s Day
- pulse15 Best Romantic Novels by Indian Authors
- pulseNovels Dedicated For Women Who Are 20
- pulseCatchy First Lines From Novels!
- pulseBest Of Dan Brown's Thriller Novels
- pulse10 Popular And Most Romantic Novels
- pulse'To Kill a Mocking Bird' The All Time Great Novel
- pulseSTAR launches Comic Book Series
- womenWomen Dominate International Booker Prize 2022 Shortlist, Including Indian Author Geetanjali Shree
- art cultureAnnihilate: All About Author Michel Houellebecq's Book Portraying Dying White Patriarchy
- home n garden221B Baker Street: Home Address Of Sherlock Holmes, Harry Potter, Mary Poppins, Hercule Poirot And Tintin
- art cultureUS Author Joan Didion Passes Away Due To Complications From Parkinson's Disease