- 2 hrs ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 2 hrs ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 3 hrs ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 3 hrs ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- News What a fall for you: Prashant Kishor's scathing attack on boss Nitish Kumar
- Sports Liverpool must make a stand or nothing changes - Klopp defends FA Cup stance
- Movies Jr NTR's Film With Trivikram Srinivas Finally Gets A Title?
- Technology Motorola G8 Renders Surface Online: Punch-Hole Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Tipped
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Work hard party harder means working with dedication but partying with full dedication. This concept lightens the tensions and stress which generally flows in the mind during office hours. Getting success is not just enough for a joyous life. Why do you earn? To live your life in your own way! So, don't be reserved to saving money and leading a monotonous life.
Try hanging out with friends, party, booze and roam around the city to enjoy the later hours after returning from office. As a social animal, human being needs to socialize. This will not only reduce the stress but also help find out good company to share your ideas with.
Party make you forget your pain, trouble and all the worries which bug you whenever you are free. Dancing on loud music with a sip of beer makes you forget everything that was bothering you. The strength to party after a long hectic day comes magically.
Majority of people party to change their mood after tensions which creep in the office. The work hard party harder among youth is mostly for time pass. They party as they were into partying before working and the habit to relax through parties makes them stick to this mantra.
But the concept of work hard and party harder can be stressful which is not seen among the party freaks. The continuous mental and physical stress makes you more tired and chances of getting a maniac increases. The belief that partying can only help you get away with tensions starts building up.
So, be careful. Live with this mantra- Work hard party harder but remember, excess of anything is not healthy for you!