- 6 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 8 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 8 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Randeep Hooda Opens Up About His Ouster From Mira Nair’s A Suitable Boy
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Mr. Blane had giving his daughter Ruby, the lessons in tattooing, when she returns home from the nursery. He says that she is just weeks away from being good enough to ink her favourite design – a spider, on to his right leg.
“It"ll be a proud and very special moment for me and for her," says Blane, who is proud of his little daughter. “She really loves it and I"m pleased I can teach her the skills," he said.
Blane runs a tattoo studio Inkaholics Anonymous in Penmaenmawr, Conwy.
He plans to import a miniature tattoo machine from the US, specially designed for children's hands. “I"m under no illusions that she"ll do a Van Gogh – after all, she"s only three," he said.
“But I"ve got 70percent of my body covered in tattoos already and it"ll only be the size of a 2p piece, so I"m not too worried she"ll make a mess," he stated.
Ruby has broken the record of Emilie Darrigade from Canada, who tattooed part of a butterfly on to her dad's arm when she was five.
“I"m not a pushy parent but she"s been in a tattooing environment since she was born. It"s a part of her life. She comes to the studio and she gives my customers advice," Blane said. “This will set her off on a fantastic career and a tattoo machine is a lot cheaper than university fees," he added.