- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Wilco Van Kleef-Bolton at 7 feet and wife Keisha at 6 feet 5 inches, are the world"s tallest married couple. They are close to being called World's tallest family.
The couple has four-year-old son Lucas, who already has the height of a seven year old and two-year-old daughter Eva, who is 3 feet tall.
Along with their height came a lot of problem. “Finding stuff to fit can be a nightmare. I can't use normal women"s dresses as shirts because they come up so short. But we both accepted our height years ago. There"s not a lot you can do about it. Flying on budget airlines with no legroom is a problem too," Keisha says.
One good things about being the World's tallest couple is, a lot of attention and a celebrity status without much hard work.
Keisha is a house wife and husband Wilco works as a security guard at Barking and Dagenham College.