- 12 min ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 26 min ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- News Don’t have a choice: Govt rebuffs 5 states, unwilling to implement citizenship law
- Movies Sharmila Tagore Heaps Praises On Kareena Kapoor: ‘You Have Been Wonderful, I Wish You Stay The Same’
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The All England Club has an exclusive deal for the fruit.
A picturesque farm at Kent, supplies strawberries at around 25p a pop. But the ASDA sells the same for 405p each.
From Monday onwards, strawberries with a dollop of cream for 2.50 pounds at Wimbledon up 25p on last year, will treat the taste buds of tennis fans.
It is to be noted that same Elsantas is available for just a pound for 300g at ASDA.
"Our strawberries are fresh each day and are washed, hulled, served, and sold by staff who have to be paid. They are also served with sugar and cream included in the price. We feel our strawberries offer good value for money," News of The World quoted a spokesman for Wimbledon, as saying.
Berry big business!