- 8 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News Exasperated Imran Khan plays communal card, calls Modi govt "Hindu Supremacist"
- Sports You don't make decisions based on emotions - Cormier to take time over retirement call
- Movies Will Sakshi Agarwal Come Back To Bigg Boss Tamil 3 House As A Wild Card Entry? Fans Are Waiting!
- Technology Office vs Office 365: Key differences you should know
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The All England Club has an exclusive deal for the fruit.
A picturesque farm at Kent, supplies strawberries at around 25p a pop. But the ASDA sells the same for 405p each.
From Monday onwards, strawberries with a dollop of cream for 2.50 pounds at Wimbledon up 25p on last year, will treat the taste buds of tennis fans.
It is to be noted that same Elsantas is available for just a pound for 300g at ASDA.
"Our strawberries are fresh each day and are washed, hulled, served, and sold by staff who have to be paid. They are also served with sugar and cream included in the price. We feel our strawberries offer good value for money," News of The World quoted a spokesman for Wimbledon, as saying.
Berry big business!