- 29 min ago Shilpa Shetty, Genelia Deshmukh And Kubbra Sait Raise Temperature With Their Fashionable Outfits
- 39 min ago Saraswati Puja 2020: 5 Different Offerings For Goddess Saraswati And Their Importance
- 1 hr ago Benefits Of Drinking Bottle Gourd Juice With Ginger Every Morning
- 1 hr ago Ban Labs launches CARE Herbal Green Teas in this Winter with 5 organic Flavours
- Technology Atari Announces Chain Of Hotels With Gaming Equipment
- News Explained: Who are the people working behind the scenes with Sitharaman for Budget 2020
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: ‘Will You Marry Me?’ Asim Riaz Asks Himanshi Khurana!
- Sports Ben Arfa signs short-term deal with Real Valladolid
- Automobiles Bajaj CT100 And Platina BS6 Models Launched In India At Rs 40,794: Specs & Features
- Finance India Post To Block Old ATM Cards From 1 Feb
- Travel 8 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The All England Club has an exclusive deal for the fruit.
A picturesque farm at Kent, supplies strawberries at around 25p a pop. But the ASDA sells the same for 405p each.
From Monday onwards, strawberries with a dollop of cream for 2.50 pounds at Wimbledon up 25p on last year, will treat the taste buds of tennis fans.
It is to be noted that same Elsantas is available for just a pound for 300g at ASDA.
"Our strawberries are fresh each day and are washed, hulled, served, and sold by staff who have to be paid. They are also served with sugar and cream included in the price. We feel our strawberries offer good value for money," News of The World quoted a spokesman for Wimbledon, as saying.
Berry big business!