- 2 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 2 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 3 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- Movies Motichoor Chaknachoor Movie Review: Nawazuddin Siddiqui Saves This Ladoo From Crumbling Into Pieces!
- Sports Curtailed day sees Thai Itthipat surge to the top at Panasonic Open India
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting to discuss Common Minimum Programme
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
The Aukland Millionaire, intended to demolish it, but there was a public outcry after the Herald on Sunday made his plans public.
Jarvis then offered to give it to an appropriate organisation so public could use it. He has two offers on his table now.
Proposals to move it to explorer Graham Dingle's Kaipara adventure centre or to Sir Edmund Hillary Collegiate in Manukau have stalled because no one can agree who will pay.
Australian interests whose identities he refuses to disclose have now approached Jarvis for the house.
But this week retired Tauranga farmer Owen Douglas said his lawyer had written to Jarvis, offering to contribute to the cost of moving it to a 100,000-dollar property on the edge of the Tongariro National Park in the central North Island.
"I want the house to be open to the public down at Ohakune," he said. "It would be a monument to Sir Ed."