- Sports I League: Marcus nets Gokulam winner against Churchill
- News 'AAP government tops chart of liars': Amit Shah slams Arvind Kejriwal
- Movies Hina Khan, Mouni Roy, Anita Hassanandani & Others Congratulate Ekta Kapoor For Padma Shri Award
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The Australian-born Catholic priest, now based in New Jersey, has condensed his wisdom from 40 odd years of counselling engaged couples into one manual of advice— Whom Not to Marry.
He has conducted premarital counselling and presided over more than 200 weddings.He also lectures high school girls on the pitfalls of marrying the wrong guy.
He likes to catch women young, because once they have fallen in love they will be less likely to absorb his sensible and often unromantic advice.
Connor's central thesis is that you can be deeply in love with someone but its not necessary that you will be successfully married to him.
He advises a year-long engagement to examine fully the values and character of your future spouse.
Connor"s list of 'whom not to marry" is as follows:
1. Men who are mamma's boys
2. Men who are bad with money
3. Men with no friends
4. Men who put you down in public
5. Men who are rude to waiters in restaurants
6. Men unable to laugh at themselves
7. Men unwilling to share authority8. Men who never make demands countering yours