- 3 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 4 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Movies Empuraan: Prithviraj Sukumaran Dedicates The Lucifer Sequel To This Legendary Actor!
- News ‘To silence a critic’: Rahul Gandhi backs Kunal Kamra
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Singh said that he is eager to prepare the noose for Kasab, as he has committed a heinous crime, which needs execution of the capital punishment at the earliest. Singh is the son of Kallu Singh, who hung the assassins of former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi.
"I am as eager to hang Kasab as eager the country is to see him hang till death. I want to say one thing that neither Kasab is my enemy nor is he my friend. My enemy is crime. And the person who commits crime becomes my enemy. Neither he would have committed a crime nor would he have been sentenced to death," Singh added.
It is not because of the Rs. 200 that they get to hang a criminal, but it is because of the satisfaction Mammu Singh will get by punishing a man who has committed such a crime. Mammu has hanged many criminals, but he considered all the cases as a part of his job. But to hang Kasab would be his duty as a citizen.
A special court awarded a death sentence to Kasab for waging war against India, murder, conspiracy to murder, and participating in an act of terror under Unlawful Activity Prevention Act (UAPA).
The death penalty will not be implemented immediately as it has to be confirmed by the High Court. Kasab has the option of appealing to high court and then can also file a mercy petition to the President of India.