- Movies IT'S OFFICIAL! Karan Johar To Present Vijay Deverakonda's VD10 With Puri Jagannadh; Read Deets
- Technology Instagram No Longer To Use IGTV Button
- Finance Airtel Offers Rs. 2 Lakh Insurance With Its Rs. 179 Tariff Plans
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- News Budget 2020: Modi govt plans to restrict purchase of Duty-free liquor to one bottle, cigarettes
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
They have been branded by visitors as being nothing like the legendary chirpy Cockney image, that the city was once famous for.
People in the capital were slammed for their inability to make friendly conversation and a lack of basic manners and politeness.
The city was also named as having the worst customer service in the shops.
Southampton was voted to be the friendliest city in England, followed by Norwich, Exeter, Brighton and Plymouth.
The survey was conducted to mark the start of British Tourism Week that starts on March 15.