- Movies Karachi 81: Prithviraj Sukumaran's Looks Unrecognizable In The First Look Poster!
- News Five rockets hit near US embassy in Baghdad
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
More than 40 per cent of those who were quizzed in a survey said they would prefer to give up their lovers for a week than to break up.
One in every five are more upset if their laptop stops functioning or goes missing than if they were dumped by their partner.
Eve Atkins, the head of the survey confessed that the findings were indeed “quite surprising."
One of the participants of the survey said that once people get used to the practicality of having the Internet, it's difficult to go without it even for a day, let alone a week!