- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- News IBPS Calendar 2020 released: Direct link to download
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
This fear is baseless. Graveyard may be the house of many perished humans but it's not the place where ghosts dwell. They have been associated with the place only because dead people are buried there. As for the presence of the souls, they are not restricted to the walls of the graveyard as they can reside everywhere. So, why make the graveyard a scary place?
Graveyard in fact is a place of revelation. If you enter the graveyard letting go of the fear, you will experience a calmness, which is very different from that experienced in a Church. This is where the body rests after life ends. Life is like a battle field, when the war is over, calmness and peace creep in. That calmness is the silence of peace. It is the end of everything we dread of. This is where our wishes, hopes, likes, dislikes come to an end and are proved useless.
The only existence of humans who rest here are their names etched on the gravestone. A visit to the graveyard helps us to shed the weight of desires which we carry within ourselves. The very thought that one day we too will be lying beneath the gravestones, lost in the other world, where the soul will be detached from the world, makes all the desires meaningless.
It all depends on your attitude towards the graveyard. If you look at it with a feeling devoid of fear, you will realize how beautiful it is. It is a place where nature allows human beings to rest. The lush green grass, the white flowers left on gravestone act as a symbol of peace and in the silence of nature there is a feeling of security. The dead human beings are harmless unlike the outside world.