- 13 min ago Malaika Arora's Lehenga Set Is What We Recommend If You Are Planning On Attending A Wedding
- 58 min ago Ananya Panday And Other Divas Have Yellow Outfit Ideas For Different Occasions
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 13 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- News WATCH: Kanpur woman constable thrashes eve-teaser with shoe, video viral
- Technology NASA Administrator Shows Off Space Launch System For Upcoming Artemis Mission
- Finance Markets Open Higher; Yes Bank Sinks Another 4%
- Movies Darbar Trailer To Hit The Online On Rajinikanth’s Birthday?
- Sports Chelsea to look for Hazard replacement as Lampard makes transfer plans
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Barbie, the world's most famous doll has a new collection of dress. The new Barbie dresses have a distinctively Aussie look, with some of the 12 new mini models inspired by Australian beauties.
The Barbie Basics Collection was launched at Australian Fashion Week.
12 Barbie dolls have been styled in the little black dress, each featuring faces inspired by Aussie supermodels.
"You need to have that little bit something extra even in something like Barbie and this line delivers that," said Robert Best, the principal designer for Barbie.
"It is aimed at a fashion consumer and a consumer who's going to be aware of the kind of girls like Miranda Kerr, Abbey Lee Kershaw and Catherine McNeil who are working and dominating the pages of fashion magazines.