- 1 hr ago Taapsee Pannu And Other Divas Flaunt Stylish Outfits At The Thappad Screening Event
- 1 hr ago 22 Health Benefits Of Papaya Leaves: Side Effects And How To Use
- 1 hr ago Chandrashekhar Azad's Death Anniversay: 11 Facts About The Brave Freedom Fighter
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 27 February 2020
- News Man vs Wild with 'Thailva' teaser out! Full episode featuring Rajinikanth with Bear Grylls on Mar 23
- Movies Surprise Celebrations For Bhumi Pednekar On The Sets Of Durgavati! Pic Inside
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Finance You Will Soon Be Able To Buy Mutual Funds Directly From Exchanges
- Technology Lenovo Legion Gaming Phone Teased; Tipped To Pack Super Fast Charging
- Sports ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2020: India hold nerve to beat New Zealand, enter semifinals
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
The people who have pride tend to take the dominant role and perceived as the most "hands-on" during any activity. The members in his/her team will view the person as more likable than the other participants.
Pride has the potential to make successful management and team dynamics, especially in the context of organizational behaviour. This emotion fosters successful interpersonal interaction and can play an integral role in enhancing team functioning by fostering confidence and admiration.
A research article describing the study has been published in the journal Psychological Science.