- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Reacts To Donald Trump’s Praise For Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan
- News It's an honour, says PM Modi ahead of Donald Trump’s India visit
- Sports Feels wonderful to see Ranveer, Deepika play us: Romi Dev on ''83''
- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Hamilton's intense rivalry with Vice-President Burr resulted in a duel, in which Hamilton was mortally wounded. His last words on deathbed on July 12, 1804 are famous as he uttered, "This is a mortal wound, doctor." True, that his name remained immortal for its unique quality.
alexander hamilton,book review,books,dhanyasree m,paperback edition,ron chernow,secretary,united states's gives a detailed analysis of Alexander Hamilton's life. The prologue gives an introduction to the oldest revolution. Each chapter goes in detail through the different phases in Alexander Hamilton's life.
The book has been divided into fourty three chapters. The paperback edition is published by Penguin Books. The book is worth an asset for those who wish to know more about Alexander Hamilton's life.