- 4 hrs ago Your Wednesday Fashion Roundup Ft. Warina Hussain, Alaya F, And Nikki Tamboli
- 6 hrs ago Is It Safe to Eat Non-Vegetarian Food During Pregnancy? List Of Healthy Non-Veg Foods And Recipe
- 7 hrs ago 9 Signs He Has Lost Interest In The Relationship
- 7 hrs ago Surveen Chawla Or Divya Khosla Kumar, Whose Spring-perfect Floral Lehenga Would You Invest In?
- News UP: Set on fire after failed gangrape attempt, says college student who was found naked with severe burns
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan's New Look For The Cop Film Is Out; Pictures Win The Internet!
- Sports IND vs ENG, 3rd Test: Axar Patel slices through England as India shine in day-night Test
- Automobiles Triumph Trident 660 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- Finance Finance Minister Lifts Embargo On Private Banks For Govt. Businesses
- Education CSBC Bihar Constable Admit Card 2021 Released At csbc.bih.nic.in
- Technology Airtel Forays Into Advertising Business; Launches Adtech Platform
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
When we talk about the history of India, we just can't stop praising the valuable contributions of our freedom fighters who laid their lives for the sake of our country. They were the one who thought of fighting for the freedom of our motherland. They just not only fought againt the powerful British Raj but also inspired people to stand against the injustice and slavery.
This Republic Day i.e., on 26 January 2021, we are here with some of the quotes and slogans given by the freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives for ensuring that the new generations breathed the air in independent India. In order to read the quotes and slogans, scroll down the article.
1. "We will face the bullets bravely. We are free and will remain free always."- Chandrashekhar Azad.
2."We shall play holi with our pure and patriotic blood"- Ashfaqullah Khan.
3. "Swaraj (Self-Rule) is my birth right and I shall have it."- Bal Gangadhar Tilak
4. "So as long as you do not achieve social liberty, whatever freedom provided to you by law is of no avail to you."- Bheemrao Ambedkar
5. "Bombs and pistols do not make revolution. The sword of revolution is sharpened on the whetting stone of ideas."- Bhagat Singh
6. "Revolution is an inalienable right of mankind. Freedom is an imperishable birthright of all."- Bhagat Singh
7. "If your blood does not rage, then it is water that flows in your veins. For what is flush to youth, if it is not of service to the motherland."- Chandrashekhar Azad.
8. "We want deeper sincerity of motives, a great courage in speech and earnestness in action."- Sarojini Naidu.
9. "I am not ready to die because it takes infinitely higher courage to live."- Sarojini Naidu.
10. "Manpower without unity is not strength unless it is harmonized and united properly, then it becomes a spiritual power."
11. "The shots that hit me will be the last nails to the coffin of British rule in India."- Lala Lajpat Rai.
12. "One individual may die for an idea but that idea will after his death incarnate itself in a thousand lives."- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
13. "There is no dream and if there is, there is only one to see my children struggling for the same and for which I am expected to be finished."- Ashfaqullah Khan
14. "Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for a living?"