- 9 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 11 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- 12 hrs ago Bunty Aur Babli 2: Rani Mukerji’s Poster Look Doesn't Quite Inspire Us To Get A Suit Stitched Like Hers
- 13 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Latest Fashion Lookbook Features A Traditional Net Lehenga And Smart Tan-Hued Airport Outfit
- News Amit Shah's J&K visit was necessary in aftermath of recent killings: Farooq Abdullah
- Sports Brighton and Hove Albion 1-4 Manchester City: Two-goal Foden inspires Guardiola's side
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Reveals Kurup Release Date, Pens A Heartfelt Note
- Technology Redmi Note 11 Series Official Teaser Confirms 120Hz AMOLED Display; Pricing Details Also Leaked
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Finance HDFC Securities Gives Buy On A PSU Bank And Infra Stock
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
When we talk about the history of India, we just can't stop praising the valuable contributions of our freedom fighters who laid their lives for the sake of our country. They were the one who thought of fighting for the freedom of our motherland. They just not only fought againt the powerful British Raj but also inspired people to stand against the injustice and slavery.
This Republic Day i.e., on 26 January 2021, we are here with some of the quotes and slogans given by the freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives for ensuring that the new generations breathed the air in independent India. In order to read the quotes and slogans, scroll down the article.
1. "We will face the bullets bravely. We are free and will remain free always."- Chandrashekhar Azad.
2."We shall play holi with our pure and patriotic blood"- Ashfaqullah Khan.
3. "Swaraj (Self-Rule) is my birth right and I shall have it."- Bal Gangadhar Tilak
4. "So as long as you do not achieve social liberty, whatever freedom provided to you by law is of no avail to you."- Bheemrao Ambedkar
5. "Bombs and pistols do not make revolution. The sword of revolution is sharpened on the whetting stone of ideas."- Bhagat Singh
6. "Revolution is an inalienable right of mankind. Freedom is an imperishable birthright of all."- Bhagat Singh
7. "If your blood does not rage, then it is water that flows in your veins. For what is flush to youth, if it is not of service to the motherland."- Chandrashekhar Azad.
8. "We want deeper sincerity of motives, a great courage in speech and earnestness in action."- Sarojini Naidu.
9. "I am not ready to die because it takes infinitely higher courage to live."- Sarojini Naidu.
10. "Manpower without unity is not strength unless it is harmonized and united properly, then it becomes a spiritual power."
11. "The shots that hit me will be the last nails to the coffin of British rule in India."- Lala Lajpat Rai.
12. "One individual may die for an idea but that idea will after his death incarnate itself in a thousand lives."- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
13. "There is no dream and if there is, there is only one to see my children struggling for the same and for which I am expected to be finished."- Ashfaqullah Khan
14. "Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for a living?"