- 5 min ago Dengue In Children: 8 Serious Symptoms Parents Should Know
- 1 hr ago Billie Eilish Skincare Routine: From Eco-friendly Wipes To Cold Water Cleansing
- 1 hr ago Stambheshwar Mahadev Temple: Know About The Disappearing Temple At Kavi Kamboi
- 1 hr ago 7 Expensive Things In Life That One Cannot Buy With Money
- Sports Sourav Ganguly, Jay Shah mourn the sad demise of former BCCI acting secretary Amitabh Choudhary
- Technology Airtel Launches Two New 1.5GB/Day Plans With Up To 90 Days Validity; Know Details
- Movies Koffee With Karan 7: Karan Johar Pulls Sidharth Malhotra's Leg Over His Relationship With Kiara Advani
- Education HSCAP Kerala Plus One Second Allotment Result 2022 Out; Know How to Check
- Finance Prices, Of Amul's Gold, Shakti And Taaza Milk Brands Increased By Rs 2 Per Litre
- News Odisha braces for flood like situation as Mahanadi swells
- Travel List of Places to Experience The Best of Parsi Heritage In India
- Automobiles 2022 Ola S1 Comes With More Range, Top Speed & Features
There can be no other bond as pure and affectionate than the one shared by siblings. Brothers and sisters are not just siblings but childhood buddies who stay together for their entire life. They are the ones who grow up fighting for toys and popsicles but support each other during every tough situation. On this Raksha Bandhan i.e., on 11 August 2022, let us celebrate this adorable bond.
Below are some heartfelt quotes that you can share with your brother and sister to make them realise how special they are for you.
1. "To my childhood bully, soul brother, protector and best friend, you are one in a million. I wish you a Happy Raksha Bandhan."
2. "Dear brother, this may be a piece of thread but it contains the love and affection that my heart holds for you."
3. "On this Rakhi, let us bring back the lively spirit of our childhood and relive those memories. Have a cheerful Raksha Bandhan."
4. "Happy Raksha Bandhan to all brothers and sisters out there! May this festival be awesome for you."
5. "Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother. I am sending you my love wrapped in this colourful thread."
6. "Rakhi is a perfect time to tell you just how special is the bond shared by brothers and sisters."
7. "Dear sister, I will always be there for you in every part of your life. I love you and I wish our bond to grow stronger with the passing time."
8. "Dear brother, I hereby tie this Rakhi on your wrist to protect you from the negativities. I hope this Rakhi brings happiness and prosperity in your life."
9. "This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that He blesses my sister with health, prosperity, success and happiness."
10. "Dear sister, thanks for being in my life. I am lucky to have a sister like you. I wish you a Happy Raksha Bandhan to you."
11. "There can be no other best friend like my sister. I love you dear sister and wish you a Happy Raksha Bandhan."
12. "On this Raksha Bandhan, let us celebrate the bond so pure and loved."
13. "Dear sister, on this Raksha Bandhan, I want you to know that I love you to the moon and back."
14. "No matter where I am in the world, I know I have my sister's support and love with me. I wish you a Happy Raksha Bandhan sister."
15. "On this Raksha Bandhan, I pray for your well-being and prosperity. May you have a great Raksha Bandhan."
16. "Rakshi is just an excuse to express my love for you, dear brother. May you have a bright future."
17. "A sibling may be the keeper of one's identity, the only person with the keys to one's childhood memories."
18. "There is only one thing that I want to tell you on this Raksha Bandhan. You are lucky to have me as your sister. Just kidding. Enjoy yourself."
19. "My little sister, I have no idea what life will throw at us. But one thing is sure and that is I will always be with you. Nobody can replace the place you have in my heart."
20. "Dear brother, my love for you knows no bounds. You hold a very special place in my heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear brother."
- festivalsRaksha Bandhan 2022: Mythological Stories Behind Rakhi Festival
- festivalsRaksha Bandhan 2022: Choose Rakhi Colour As Per Your Zodiac Sign
- festivalsRaksha Bandhan 2022: Beautiful And Simple Mehendi Designs To Decorate Your Palms With
- festivalsRakhi 2022: Why Is Rakshabandhan Celebrated?
- festivalsRaksha Bandhan 2022: Dos And Don’ts While Celebrating Rakhi
- recipesSpecial Treat To Your Sweet Toothed Siblings This Raksha Bandhan: How To Prepare Lemon Layer Cake
- fashion trendsRaksha Bandhan Outfit Ideas for Men: Fashion Cues From Bollywood Actors
- bollywood wardrobeKoffee With Karan 7: Sonam Kapoor Nails Maternity Fashion in Black Off-Shoulder Gown!
- zodiac signsExpert Article: What Kind Of Sibling Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign?
- zodiac signsBest Rakhi Colours And Raksha Bandhan Gifts For Brothers As Per Zodiac Sign - Expert Recommends
- zodiac signsRaksha Bandhan Horoscope 2022: Check Lucky And Unlucky Zodiac Signs Of Brothers And Sisters On Rakhi Festival
- fashion trendsRaksha Bandhan Outfit Ideas: Alia, Samantha, Rashmika, Janhvi's Ethnic Looks For The Festive Season