- 8 min ago Kalla Reh Jayenga: Nikki Tamboli Raise Fashion Quotient A Notch Up With Her Shimmering Powder-Blue Lehenga
- 1 hr ago Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Plays With Bold Hues And Subtle Patterns For The Latest Promotional Rounds
- 3 hrs ago Mylab signs Bollywood megastar Akshay Kumar as its brand ambassador
- 4 hrs ago U.S First Lady Jill Biden Wears A Lovely Polka-Dots Dress But It Is The Message On Her Jacket That Is Trending
- News Telangana: Ex TRS minister Etela Rajedner resigns as MLA, set to join BJP
- Movies Prabhas 21: Deepika Padukone’s Remuneration For Prabhas-Nag Ashwin’s Sci-Fi Thriller Will Blow Your Mind!
- Sports French Open Women’s Final: Barbora Krejcikova vs Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova: Preview, Timings, Telecast details
- Technology Does Windows 11 Even Exists? Here's What Microsoft's Hinting At
- Automobiles Electric Two-Wheelers Gets Cheaper: FAME II Amendment Announced
- Finance You May Have To Pay Higher TDS From July, Here’s Why
- Education VITEEE Result 2021: How To Check VITEEE Scorecard 2021 And Results
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
There's no denying that parents play a crucial role in a child's life. They are the ones who lay the foundation of their future, skills, knowledge and what not. One cannot measure the amount of love,care and sacrifices that parents do for their children.
It was in 2012, when the UN General Assembly decided to observe the first-ever Global Day of Parents. Since then, 1 June is observed as the Global Day of Parents. The day is observed to honor parents from every corner of the world.
Today we are here with some quotes and wishes that you can share with your parents to express your gratitude towards them. You can share these quotes to let them know how important they are for you. Scroll down to read on.
1. "Dear parents, I just want you to know that I consider myself lucky to have you in my life. Happy Global Day of Parents."
2. "Thank you Mom & Dad for being such cool and loving parents. I always want you to stay beside me, especially during the toughest moments of my life. Happy Global Day of Parents."
3. "Happy Global Day of Parents to my mother and father. Thank you for being such supportive and encouraging parents. I love you."
4. "Thank you mom and dad for loving me unconditionally and endlessly. I can never have anyone like you in my life. You both are wonderful and loving. Happy Global Day of Parents!"
5. "Dear mom and dad, on this Global Day of Parents, I want you to know that I am proud to have you as my parents. Thank you for everything you have done for me so far."
6. "Dear Mother and Father, Happy Global Day of Parents! Thank you for giving me such a great life. You have always guided me like a true mentor and supportive friend!"
7. "Happy Global Day of Parents to my dear mummy papa. You two are the best!"
8. "I wouldn't have survived this world, if you two weren't in my life. Dear mother and father, I pray for your good health and happiness. I wish you a very Happy Global Day of Parents!"
9. "Happy Global Day of Parents to my mother and father. I could have never asked for such cool friends."
10. "Dear mother and father, thanks for giving me birth and looking after me. You two are the reason behind my success and growth. I wish you a Happy Global Day of Parents."