- 6 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 7 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 7 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 8 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- News Imran Khan congratulates Sri Lanka's newly-elected President, invites him to visit Pakistan
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
With each passing year, as we grow older, we humans tend to forget certain little things in life that bring us happiness.
There are a few quotes by great men that make us realise that staying young at heart is all about being positive and staying happy.
Here are some of the quotes that will help you boost your spirit of being young at heart.
Check them out.
"Inside every older person is a younger person who always wonders on what the hell happened!" - Anonymous
"I believe it's important to stay young at heart, to have faith in what might seem impossible and to have goals beyond your current abilities or temporary means."-- Hayley Williams
"Don't let aging get you down. It's too hard to get back up." - John Wagner
"You wake up one day and suddenly realize that your youth is behind you, even though you're still young at heart." - Joni Mitchell
"And if you should survive to 105, look at all you'll derive out of being alive.
Then here is the best part you have a head start. If you are among the very young at heart." - Frank Sinatra
"A wound in a young heart is like a wound in a young tree. It does not grow out. It grows in." - Nellie L. McClung
"The young bamboo can be easily bent, but the full grown bamboo breaks when it is bent with force. It is easy to bend the young heart towards God, but the untrained heart of the old escapes the hold whenever it is so drawn." - Ramakrishna
"I believe staying young at heart is all in one's personal attitude... you can't instill that in anyone." - Rita Moreno
"A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years." - Rupert Brooke
"Just imagine becoming the way you used to be as a very young child, before you understood the meaning of any word, before opinions took over your mind. The real you is loving, joyful, and free. The real you is just like a flower, just like the wind, just like the ocean, just like the sun." - Don Miguel Ruiz