- Movies Sanya Irani Thought DISASTER Has Struck After Meeting Barun Sobti First Time; Shocking Revelation!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: De Kock steers Proteas to first win after Afghanistan collapse
- News IAF chief presents his 'wings' to 'Sword of Honour' recipient at AFA
- Technology VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
With each passing year, as we grow older, we humans tend to forget certain little things in life that bring us happiness.
There are a few quotes by great men that make us realise that staying young at heart is all about being positive and staying happy.
Here are some of the quotes that will help you boost your spirit of being young at heart.
Check them out.
"Inside every older person is a younger person who always wonders on what the hell happened!" - Anonymous
"I believe it's important to stay young at heart, to have faith in what might seem impossible and to have goals beyond your current abilities or temporary means."-- Hayley Williams
"Don't let aging get you down. It's too hard to get back up." - John Wagner
"You wake up one day and suddenly realize that your youth is behind you, even though you're still young at heart." - Joni Mitchell
"And if you should survive to 105, look at all you'll derive out of being alive.
Then here is the best part you have a head start. If you are among the very young at heart." - Frank Sinatra
"A wound in a young heart is like a wound in a young tree. It does not grow out. It grows in." - Nellie L. McClung
"The young bamboo can be easily bent, but the full grown bamboo breaks when it is bent with force. It is easy to bend the young heart towards God, but the untrained heart of the old escapes the hold whenever it is so drawn." - Ramakrishna
"I believe staying young at heart is all in one's personal attitude... you can't instill that in anyone." - Rita Moreno
"A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years." - Rupert Brooke
"Just imagine becoming the way you used to be as a very young child, before you understood the meaning of any word, before opinions took over your mind. The real you is loving, joyful, and free. The real you is just like a flower, just like the wind, just like the ocean, just like the sun." - Don Miguel Ruiz