The moment we are born, our life's path is decided by the planetary alignments and the movement of celestial bodies. Our moods, behaviour, personality traits and negative aspects are all ruled by the zodiac sign. But did you know that the careers we choose to pursue is also decided by our stars to some extent?
We know that each zodiac sign has a personality trait, which makes it perfect for a certain career path. It is also said that you have more chances of success when you take up a profession which is best suited for your zodiac sign.
Want to know what profession will suit your zodiac sign? Then, have a look at the list below.
- Aries: Stock broker or sales marketing jobs
- Taurus: Corporate jobs in the field of Accounting and Law
- Gemini: Career in Media and Broadcasting
- Cancer: Medicine, Psychotherapy and Charity
- Leo: Management, Public relations and Politics
- Virgo: Dentistry, Editor of magazines or newspapers
- Libra: Teaching and Law
- Scorpio: Law and Architecture
- Sagittarius: Politics, Marketing and Re-creational sports
- Capricorn: Training, Programming and Technology
- Aquarius: Engineering; Veterinary Medicine
- Pisces: Therapists and Counsellors
Now, here is your daily horoscope for 10th January, 2018. Know what the heavens have conspired for you for today.
Aries: 21 March-20 April
Things related to travel, investments or employment will be successful. You will recover from some bad debts. Your enemies will be active, but fail to cause you any harm.
Taurus: 21 April-21 May
There is an expected promotion in your work place. All your plans will be fruitful. Your enemies will remain dormant. However, you will experience some mental unrest.
Gemini: 22 May-21 June
Travel for religious purpose is on the cards for you. You are also predicted to take part in a Satsang. You may however remain worried over certain health issues. You are advised to stay away from arguments.
Cancer: 22 June-22 July
You are advised to stay away from tasks relating to vehicles and machinery. It is also a bad time to buy a vehicle. Be careful in matters regarding money. Also, exercise control over your speech. Increase in wealth is foreseen for you.
Leo: 23 July-21 August
You are advised to provide your support to elderly people in your family. Your love relations will be smooth. However, you will remain little worried. Loss of wealth is also foreseen for you.
Virgo: 22 August-23 September
You are predicted to take part in a party or picnic. You will be successful in your artistic pursuits. Matters relating to inheritance will bring in wealth. Your business will grow.
Libra : 24 September-23 October
You will take part in a fun and happy event today. Great culinary treats are also in stores for you. However, there are chances of accident during travels so you are advised to be careful.
Scorpio : 24 October-22 November
Impending legal matters will finally be resolved today. You are advised to stay away from arguments. Bad news is in stores for you.
Sagittarius : 23 November-22 December
You will receive the benefit of your hard work today. Increase in respect and recognition is foreseen. You will come across chances to gain wealth. You are advised to stay away from any argument. Instead, you are advised to involve yourself in a new task.
Capricorn : 23 December-20 January
You will be worried over some health issues. Great news is in stores for you. An old friend or relative will move away from you. Matters relating to land and property will be successful.
Aquarius : 21 January-19 February
The task for which you will embark on a journey, is going to be successful. Increase in wealth is also foreseen. Path to success will open up for you. You are advised to offer ‘Panchamrit' or the mixture of Milk, Curds, Honey, Ghee, Sugar and water to Lord Shiva to receive his blessings.
Pisces : 20 February-20 March
You will come across unnecessary expenses today. Health may also need attention. You will experience mental unrest. Argument with a family member is foreseen. You are advised to recite the Path of ‘Vishnu Shastr' for peace and tranquillity of mind.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider