- News Farmers' Protest: Officials suspend metro services from Delhi to neighbouring cities till 2 pm today
- Finance These Stocks Look Promising For Further Upside From Oil And Drilling Space
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- Technology iPhone Ringtone MP3 Download for Android: How To Download iPhone Ringtone On Your Android Smartphone
- Sports Diego Maradona dies: A look at the Argentina and Napoli icon's greatest ever goals
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Wearing Not So Serious by Pallavi Mohan, Kangana Ranaut looks like she comes straight off the runway, fabulous and high street couture.
Kangana Ranaut launched Anupama Chopra's new book on 7th April evening. She certainly had a quick response when questioned about 'paid media' and like always she wore the coat of confidence.
Kangana Ranaut was wearing a teal blue dress which was of separates. The top was a minimum peplum sleeveless top. It was of flora inspired design in white and was practically not too flashy.
The teamed up skirt was in between pleats and ruffles. The skirt had engraved blue on blue design with was intricate and appealing.
The suede boots were a total 'no'. It is now summer and boots should be packed and hidden.
Though she did not look all that bad and she did pull the look off, she could've done so much better with a silver or white or even nude back strap skinny heels.
She wore her hair in extra short waves which gave her a very smart and chic look. When being fashionable comes, one need not be exquisite.
If you are comfortable in what you wear it in itself is fashionable.
Kangana's makeup was a little loud. She had mild smokey eyes and an ox-blood coloured lipstick which is not exactly summery but is definite yes for evening.
Only floral and colourful stuff for summer? Well, ground breaking! That should not be it. Summer should be the time you experiment with lots of themes and colour combinations that aren't bright too.
Well, apart from the suede boots as a whole Kangana Ranaut did fairly well. She did look hot in the dress. And just because of the dress we can overlook other minor choices.
Her well manicured ox-blood coloured nails were also attractive. Well, fashion is an individual choice and like always no matter what she chooses, Kangana looks good.