- 32 min ago Airport Fashion: Kriti Sanon And Pooja Hegde Layer Their Outfits Right With Chic Jackets And Flaunt Style!
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 21 April 2021
- 16 hrs ago Immunity Magnifying Smoothie Recipe: How To Prepare It At Home
- 17 hrs ago 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
- News LIC collects highest-ever premium of at Rs 1.84 lakh crore in FY21
- Movies Sanjay Leela Bhansali Planning To Revive Inshallah With Hrithik Roshan & Alia Bhatt After Salman Khan's Exit?
- Technology Apple iPad Pro With ProMotion Display, M1 Chipset Announced; Price, Features
- Finance Senior Citizen Savings Scheme: Here’s How You Can Calculate Your Returns
- Automobiles Covid-19: Hero MotoCorp Suspends Operations Over Rising Cases In The Country
- Sports AFC Champions League 2021: Goa go down fighting to Persepolis
- Education Bihar Vidhan Parishad Results 2021 Declared For Assistant And Translator Posts
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
Hollywood celebrities are famous for a lot of things in India. We Indian people firstly go crazy over their colour and do our best to be just like them. Though, it sounds a little crazy it is unbelievably true. Apart from going gaga over their flawless complexion, we are also amazed by their tattoos.
Most Hollywood celebrities are inked with Indian tattoos which will really interest you once you take a look at it. In the list given below, 99 percent of these Hollywood divas are marked with an OM tattoo, call it religious or fashionable, the symbol looks great on them. The other Indian tattoos marked on these Hollywood celebrities are inspiration quotes written in Hindi and Sanskrit.
For example, David Beckham has proved his unconditional love to Victoria by writing her name in Hindi etched on the left arm. Likewise, Angelina Jolie has written a few lines in Sanskrit about her kids on her shoulder. The other celebrities have portrayed for religion and strength. Take a look at these celebrities with Indian tattoos.
This hot football star has got his beautiful wife's name inked on his arm -'Victoria'. The Hindi dialect makes the star look a lot hotter. Closer to home, it resembles the same stamp on Saif Ali Khan's hand - Kareena.
Miley Cyrus's OM tattoo on her wrist is cute. The singer got the tattoo after a million others on her body. The Om is a sound or vibration that represents divine energy, something she strongly believes in.
This is another Hollywood celebrities who has an Indian tattoo. Alyssa has the symbol OM on her back as well as her wrist.
There are many stars who love to tattoo symbols related to Hindu mythology. Jessica has inked the word 'padma', which means lotus, on her right wrist. In simple words, the lotus resembles physical representation of the human soul!
The other Hollywood celebrities with an Indian tattoo is Kimberly Wyatt. The singer has taken it to another level by getting a Sanskrit script at the nape of her neck resembling happiness.
The tattoo on the wrist of the actress's hand means ' none of your business'. It looks fascinating and unique too.
Rihanna got into a lot of trouble for her Indian tattoo. The singer has a verse from Bhagavad Gita which has been misspelt too.
Katy and her ex husband got a matching tattoo when they wed in India in 2010. The Sanskrit word 'anuugacchatu pravaha' means 'go with the flow'.
Russel the other Hollywood celebrity has an Indian tattoo on the inside of his right arm to mark the occasion of his marriage to Katy Perry. This couple tattoo was placed on the same place for both of them.
This is one of the biggest OM tattoos we have seen on any celebrity. The rock star usually shies away his art.
In honour of her first son, Maddox, Angelina Jolie got a tattoo etched on her body. She is one of the Hollywood celebrities who got an Indian tattoo in Sanskrit.