- 6 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- 7 hrs ago Happy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: Five Times The Diva Left Us Stunned With Her Unconventional Style
- 9 hrs ago Ganga Dussehra 2020: Here’s The Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 9 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 31 May To 6 June
- Sports Tendulkar reminded us he won world cup after six attempts, so we remain motivated: Jhingan
- News Lockdown: From June 1, Goa to get more trains, flights
- Movies Roopa Ganguly Aka Draupadi Says Trains Used To Stop At Stations So People Could Watch Mahabharat
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Anushka Sharma poses in May 2015 Elle issue looking angelic as ever in nude makeup and all white hues. She has successfully brought the power shoulders and as an image of angelic beauty rather than there being a symbol of a total biker chick.
Anushka Sharma is seen in white crochet dresses and boots with geometric background. She also poses wearing power shoulder shirts and shorts with heels. She wears sheer net tops with frilly necklines and sheer blazers.
White is surely this seasons must have colour and she brings out the best of the best whites you can wear and team up with your favourite skorts, shorts, pants or skirts.
Anushka Sharma for the cover itself is wearing a knit sweatshirt by Dior with accessories and a skirt. She bares a nude face with a simple bun and flat shoes by Bottega Veneta.
In the magazine shoot throughout she spots a mix of different brands and shows us how they can be paired with our favourite trousers, skirts or shorts. From Dior to Savio Jon, Bottega Veneta to Ruchika Sachdeva, she bares it all. Come let's check out this angelic beauty and her magical look she portrays in this months Elle issue.
In this picture she is wearing a cotton poplin dress by Bodice, Ruchika Sachdeva and covering it up with another crochet dress by Issa London. Booties by Dior and earrings from Swarovski.
Chanel All The Way
Here she wears an organdi shirt, shorts and belt by Chanel and amazing criss-cross stilettos by Christian Louboutin.
Anushka in this picture is wearing a knit sweatshirt by Dior teamed up with a pleated all white skirt by Ruchika Sachdeva finishing her look with a necklace by Mirari and Shoes by Bottega.
Anushka In Jon Savio
Here she wears a cotton and mesh shirt with low neckline collar by Jon Savio with a patchwork skirt by Pallavi Mohan with a diamond bracelet by Mahesh Notandass giving herself a little bling twist.
Suit Up With Antonio Marras
Anushka is wearing a gorgeous silk organdie jacket by Antonio Marras with that perfect diamond ring by Mahesh Notandass.
In Salvatore Ferragamo
This is the best of them all where Anushka looks angelic in white Salvatore Ferragamo cotton silk knit dress and a net jacquard coat by Payal Pratap.